We found the Adobe Hacienda three years ago, and returned to find new management. New friendly people greeting you, but still the same wonderful B&B that brought us back a second time. Adobe Hacienda is a beautiful, comfortable, and immaculate place to kick back, relax, and feel pampered. From the moment you arrive you feel welcomed, and this continues throughout your stay. During our first stay three years ago we loved the fruit smoothies at breakfast. Yup! They were just as delicious this time. And they make breakfast just as you request. New ownership... the same great place to stay! Don't miss the Adobe Hacienda.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sedona's most authentic Southwest-style Bed & Breakfast. Six romantic guestrooms including a new stand alone Casita. Native American, festive Mexican and Spanish cowboy themes. Spectacular red rock and golf course views. Sedona's only B&B on a golf course. Whirlpool tubs, gas fireplaces • Fresh Southwest themed 2-course breakfast served in the dining room, your room, or outside on the red rock patio by the Mexican fountain • Expansive grounds, Single-level, non-smoking hacienda • Residential neighborhood, across the road from National Forest, outdoor fireplace under the stars & five minutes from Bell Rock Hiking,Biking & Vortex. Shopping nearby and walk to Sedona's best restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Adobe Hacienda Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adobe Hacienda Bed And Breakfast
- Adobe Hacienda Hotel Sedona
- Adobe Hacienda Bed & Breakfast Sedona, Arizona