After several days of driving across desert and overnights at the usual hotels, the Adobe Hacienda was a welcome oasis of comfort for a few days. The B&B facilities are excellent with plenty of communal patio space and a cool indoor sitting room to relax. Our room was well presented, the bed very comfortable and the almost silent air conditioning a bonus! Russ and Aurora are friendly and attentive hosts and serve great breakfasts!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sedona's most authentic Southwest-style Bed & Breakfast. Six romantic guestrooms including a new stand alone Casita. Native American, festive Mexican and Spanish cowboy themes. Spectacular red rock and golf course views. Sedona's only B&B on a golf course. Whirlpool tubs, gas fireplaces • Fresh Southwest themed 2-course breakfast served in the dining room, your room, or outside on the red rock patio by the Mexican fountain • Expansive grounds, Single-level, non-smoking hacienda • Residential neighborhood, across the road from National Forest, outdoor fireplace under the stars & five minutes from Bell Rock Hiking,Biking & Vortex. Shopping nearby and walk to Sedona's best restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Adobe Hacienda Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adobe Hacienda Hotel Sedona
- Adobe Hacienda Bed And Breakfast
- Adobe Hacienda Bed & Breakfast Sedona, Arizona