My wife and I recently returned to Adobe Hacienda for our second visit in two years. We were thrilled to find they currently offered a winter special, even though we would have come back anyway. Our room this time was the Sedona room. It was beautifully decorated in a Southwest theme and we were amazed how nice and spacious it was. The fireplace, the robes, and especially the breakfasts all will be remembered as a wonderful part of our stay. The individual Christmas trees in each bedroom were a homey touch. The addition of the outdoor fireplace since we were last there added a nice relaxing touch to our stay. We will most certainly be back for a third visit soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sedona's most authentic Southwest-style Bed & Breakfast. Six romantic guestrooms including a new stand alone Casita. Native American, festive Mexican and Spanish cowboy themes. Spectacular red rock and golf course views. Sedona's only B&B on a golf course. Whirlpool tubs, gas fireplaces • Fresh Southwest themed 2-course breakfast served in the dining room, your room, or outside on the red rock patio by the Mexican fountain • Expansive grounds, Single-level, non-smoking hacienda • Residential neighborhood, across the road from National Forest, outdoor fireplace under the stars & five minutes from Bell Rock Hiking,Biking & Vortex. Shopping nearby and walk to Sedona's best restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Adobe Hacienda Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adobe Hacienda Bed And Breakfast
- Adobe Hacienda Hotel Sedona
- Adobe Hacienda Bed & Breakfast Sedona, Arizona