I had four days to spend in the Red Rock area and as I was on my own, I chose a B&B - less impersonal than a hotel. Their excellent website allowed me to choose which room I preferred and the booking process was most efficient and easy.
The B&B is about 6 miles outside Sedona in a smaller village - with the 'best Italian restaurant in Arizona' within a short walk beside the golf course (torches provided!). There are serious road works from Back of Beyond road all the way into Sedona, but have happily been completed here and the village is attractive and quiet with interesting hikes to many of the rock formations.
Both Pauline and Brad (the owners)are more than helpful and kind, the beds comfortable, the rooms most attractive (even your own fireplace) with every little comfort usually provided by only first class hotels. - a small fridge, glasses, bottle opener, towellng robes, toiletries , TV etc.
The building is single storey in the Mexican style and there is a large and attractive Guest lounge with books, video library, another fireplace and (as I visited in December) a Christmas Tree.
Highly recommended and I hope to return again with my husband and explore further as there is lots to see and do in the area. Sedona itself is rather touristy and staying out of town is preferable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sedona's most authentic Southwest-style Bed & Breakfast. Six romantic guestrooms including a new stand alone Casita. Native American, festive Mexican and Spanish cowboy themes. Spectacular red rock and golf course views. Sedona's only B&B on a golf course. Whirlpool tubs, gas fireplaces • Fresh Southwest themed 2-course breakfast served in the dining room, your room, or outside on the red rock patio by the Mexican fountain • Expansive grounds, Single-level, non-smoking hacienda • Residential neighborhood, across the road from National Forest, outdoor fireplace under the stars & five minutes from Bell Rock Hiking,Biking & Vortex. Shopping nearby and walk to Sedona's best restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Adobe Hacienda Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adobe Hacienda Bed And Breakfast
- Adobe Hacienda Hotel Sedona
- Adobe Hacienda Bed & Breakfast Sedona, Arizona