We've stayed at several bed-and-breakfasts in Sedona, and this is our favorite (two stays so far). The rooms are tastefully decorated and really comfy (beds are fantastic). And the breakfast! It was absolutely gourmet. Sitting out on the patio looking at the beautiful scenery while sipping coffee and having our breakfast was the perfect way to start the day.
The other thing I love about the Adobe Hacienda is that there are several places to sit outside...chairs, benches, rockers. Just sitting there listening to the fountain and looking at the incomparable scenery was one of the highlights of our stay.
You really get your money's worth at the Adobe Hacienda. The hosts, Brad and Pauline, are attentive without being fussy and intrusive. My husband and I give it our highest ratings!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sedona's most authentic Southwest-style Bed & Breakfast. Six romantic guestrooms including a new stand alone Casita. Native American, festive Mexican and Spanish cowboy themes. Spectacular red rock and golf course views. Sedona's only B&B on a golf course. Whirlpool tubs, gas fireplaces • Fresh Southwest themed 2-course breakfast served in the dining room, your room, or outside on the red rock patio by the Mexican fountain • Expansive grounds, Single-level, non-smoking hacienda • Residential neighborhood, across the road from National Forest, outdoor fireplace under the stars & five minutes from Bell Rock Hiking,Biking & Vortex. Shopping nearby and walk to Sedona's best restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Adobe Hacienda Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adobe Hacienda Bed And Breakfast
- Adobe Hacienda Hotel Sedona
- Adobe Hacienda Bed & Breakfast Sedona, Arizona