The inn was very pleasant and we had a beautiful room with a working gas fireplace, comfortable chairs, large bed and pleasant, Southwest decor. The lobby was filled with brochures and books about local attractions and had cookies and tea, hot chocolate or coffee at all hours.
The breakfast was a bit rich for our taste, but they were happy to make special oatmeal or something lighter to accommodate our needs. It seemed as if they were a little carried away with the menu and eating breakfast at 8:30 seemed sort of late when there was limited daylight to be out an active. It was pleasant having breakfast with the other guests, however, and we enjoyed our stay and would recommend it.
Based on earlier recommendations, we ate at the Italian restaurant just up the street both nights, Cucina Rustica I think was the name. Soup and salads the first evening were perfect, so much so we made a reservation to go back and mistakenly ordered pasta, two types to split, and each was overcooked and AWFUL. Service was slow and we did not try to send them back as the people behind us send their dinner back twice and ended up just getting a free dessert, still not able to eat their meal. They also tried to place us nearly on the lap of a guitarist, but we held out for a quieter table.
The inn was very nice and we were pleased to be outside of the crowded town of Sedona and thought it was just as billed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sedona's most authentic Southwest-style Bed & Breakfast. Six romantic guestrooms including a new stand alone Casita. Native American, festive Mexican and Spanish cowboy themes. Spectacular red rock and golf course views. Sedona's only B&B on a golf course. Whirlpool tubs, gas fireplaces • Fresh Southwest themed 2-course breakfast served in the dining room, your room, or outside on the red rock patio by the Mexican fountain • Expansive grounds, Single-level, non-smoking hacienda • Residential neighborhood, across the road from National Forest, outdoor fireplace under the stars & five minutes from Bell Rock Hiking,Biking & Vortex. Shopping nearby and walk to Sedona's best restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Adobe Hacienda Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adobe Hacienda Bed And Breakfast
- Adobe Hacienda Hotel Sedona
- Adobe Hacienda Bed & Breakfast Sedona, Arizona