“Home away from home”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Red Rock R and R

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
red rock views
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Trishy300...
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 1 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Best home away from home. LOVED the location! Every convenience + for our 8 day stay! We even learned to love the round-a-bouts. Everything we wanted to do and go to were within a short distance from the condo. It was great being a ways from the congestion and busy ness of downtown Sedona yet a lovely short drive to go there when we wanted to shop a little.
Our wish is to return in the not too distant future.

4 Jun 2018
Thanks for the great review, Patricia. It was my pleasure to host you! Kathy
patwyke
Redmond, Washington
“Awesome Spring Break”
Reviewed 12 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Came to Sedona for spring break & to visit our mom. Fantastic time. Condo is wonderful. Right across the street from Weber’s market. Kathy, the owner, has made her home yours. Everything you need & something’s you didn’t know you needed! Minutes away from some wonderful hikes. Sedona is maybe 20 minutes,due to traffic & the roundabouts, away. If you are so inclined, leave early & do the Grand Canyon. Long day but worth it. Also, head west on 17 & go to Jerome. Haunted town with CRAZY roads! Thank you Kathy. We’ll be back next year!

22 Apr 2018
Thank you, Pat, for your kind review. I enjoy sharing my home with responsible guests who appreciate and respect it. It would be my pleasure to have you return. Kathy
Moguru60
Springfield, Missouri
“Awesome Location”
Reviewed 1 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Retired couple; Spent 8 night in this lovely condo. The location was perfect for all our needs. There are many hiking trails within minutes, downtown Sedona is only 5 minutes drive (more depending on the traffic), and Phoenix is 90 minutes. We spent our time hiking, attending spring baseball training and one trip to Turf Paradise horse racing track. The condo contained everything we needed (towels, cooking utensils, coffee maker, etc) including a parking pass for all the Red Rock trailheads. The internet was fast and the DISH TV service was great. The queen size bed was comfortable and having 2 bathroom showers was helpful. The condo is on the ground floor, so no stairs. There is a grocery store across the road and many restaurants nearby. Kathy was available for any question we had and we even talked by phone before we left for our trip. I would definitely stay here again.

2 Apr 2018
The Clinefelters were perfect guests. Thank you so much for your kind review. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay! Kathy
juliebatm...
Sedona, Arizona
“Gorgeous”
Reviewed 5 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Well before we arrived , I have to say I was a bit nervous choosing something from a picture, but I am very happy to say it was even better than I could ask for , it's is so beautiful and comfortable and very close to all ammenities , we just love it here , actually I would love to come back and stay longer, I absolutely recommend the place just amazing.

8 Oct 2017
Thank you for your kind review. I am an art fan - as you will find when you stay at my home. I enjoy an inside environment just as beautiful as Sedona is outside. I believe it is comforting to the spirit and the soul. I love sharing my home with like-minded people. Thank you, Julie and Lorrie, for staying at Red Rock R and R.
jeaninohi...
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
“Serene perfect 30 day vacation in well maintained condo”
Reviewed 22 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

We are booking our stay here again next year to enjoy the film festival, the hikes and restaurants the gorgeous weather and the comfort and amenities of this condo. Kathy D. ensured that the unit was supplied with everything needed for a 30 day stay; laundry detergent, paper products, hair dryer and every common kitchen item. Five minute drive to bell rock, walk to coffee shops restaurants and IGA for groceries. Away from Sedona traffic and close to oak creek country club and golf course.
My husband rented a bicycle for the month and rode into downtown Cottonwood, downtown Sedona and several of the trails.
We used this location as a springboard for several day trips to Flagstaff, Prescott, Jerome, Phoenix, baseball spring training games, and several national parks. Kathy even supplied our vehicle with a Red Rock Pass that is required for parking in the lots for the trails.
The condo is tastefully decorated and was spacious enough for us to entertain our son. his wife and the baby for a week during our time there.
Neighbors are friendly and quiet . Sedona is beautiful. It's definitely the place for outdoor activities and perfect weather in February.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and convenience to coffee houses trails and restaurants
Liked least: I was unable to bring my dog due to a policy prohibiting pets.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
JimmyMTB
“Right at home”
Reviewed 22 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

Great condo unit located very close to major mountain biking and hiking trail networks and right across the street from the local grocery store. Great "base camp" for exploring Sedona and northern Arizona. Inside felt very homey and nicely decorated with newer looking furniture. Some kitchen appliances are a little dated, but everything works just fine. All in all; a very nice place to relax and stay. Would rent again!

Liked best: Location, general Layout, comfortable living room
Liked least: Kitchen plates and bowls
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Stephen L
Prescott, Arizona
“Beautifully furnished,best rental value in voc and red rock views”
Reviewed 28 September 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

Well, what can I say? We stayed here for the month of July, Location, location, location!...... Oak Creek Estados is a great place to base camp out of and see all that is around within a fifty mile range. The temp was right around 85-95* sunny every day and a great place to rest one's head at night. My girlfriend and I could not have asked for anything better, ever thing was right here that we might need.and it was just great! O.... And Kathy was great to deal with what ever help one might need! My girlfriend &I can't wait To go back sooner then later! It was great to be in the village of oak creek AZ. Until then we will see you on the red rock trail in AZ.

Liked best: All of it!
Liked least: Nothing we loved it all!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing