“"This ice cream will change your life!"”

Cold Stone Creamery
Ranked #4 of 9 Dessert in Sedona
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Round Rock, Texas
“"This ice cream will change your life!"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

The quote above is from Sam, the Cold Stone Creamery associate at the Sedona location in Pinon Pointe shopping area. SOMEHOW I've live so many years, but still was a C.C. "virgin"-- I had never tried it. While on vacation, I stumbled upon this location while shopping, and after almost a week with no desserts, sweets or chocolate, I felt I deserved a treat, and boy is that what I received! When he found out my situation, he was almost incredulous, and said, "Well, you are in for a treat, this ice cream will CHANGE your life!" I ordered the "Founders Favorite". All I can says is WOWZA!!! It was Fantastically Fabulous! Told Sam he was right. My ONLY complaint: even though I ordered the smallest one, it was too much for my husband & me to share. Felt like we were being wasteful not to finish it all. Seems kind of expensive, but for the size & quality; it's probably about right. However, I wish they had a 1/2 size for 1/2 price-- that would make it perfect! This particular location also has a wonderful seating area with high views of the red rocks & surrounding areas-- really beautiful; would make your ice cream outing even more eventful. Enjoy!

• Visited May 2014

Greenville, Ohio
“Not great shakes.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014

Stopped here for an afternoon snack. Had the happy hour special. The young man who waited on us was very pleasant and did his best to please us, but the quality of the product was not there. Would not waste our time or money on this place.

Visited March 2014
Marana, Arizona
“Our first visit ever to a Cold Stone Creamery”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013

It took a while to figure out how their system worked, but the ice cream favors were good and the mix-in choices were ample and certainly added to the flavors of our choices.

Visited November 2013
London, Ohio
“Great Ice Cream, Fantastic View.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

The ice cream is as good as Cold Stone usually is, the service was good and the server explained the options clearly. The the patio area outside was fairly small but had a fantastic view.

• Visited September 2013
Sedona, Arizona
“Dessert in the Desert :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

Star gazing from the high perch at the Hyatt Shops at Pinon Pointe with a sweet creation from Cold Stone is Bliss !
Don't turn in yet, Soundbites for great music and a Nightlife extendertill midnight on either Fri or Sat. No longer the sleepy early turn-in Sedona was pre-Millenium !

Visited October 2013