“Under-seasoned food and poor service”
Review of The Heartline Cafe

The Heartline Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
The Heartline Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #68 of 197 Restaurants in Sedona
Price range: US$8 - US$35
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mountain Shadow & Posse Ground
Description: *Late Evening Diners Please note we are open till (Close). Please call us for reservations for dining after 9:00 P.M. Mystical Sedona, the home of The Heartline Cafe for 20 years. During this time The Heartline Cafe has been serving award winning cuisine in its beautiful main dining room, Fireside room and the Patio amidst luscious gardens and a spectacular view of the Sedona"s world famous red rock mountains. The Heartline Cafe serves breakfast, and lunch at our unique Gourmet Market and dinner in our exquisite dining room. The Heartline Cafe features an extensive wine list including many spectacular local varieties. The wait staff is meticulously trained to provide superior service assuring a fine dining experience. The Heartline Cafe has recently been named the winner of three awards in a poll conducted by Market Surveys of America. We invite you to tour our web site for additional information and pictures of the restaurant and our food.
New York
“Under-seasoned food and poor service”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

We stopped in for a meal during our recent stay in Sedona. We were seated by a very friendly hostess who was clearly training but did a GREAT job. She was very professional. We did not see our server (Josh?) until about ten minutes after we were seated, and he rushed through the specials. He seemed very nervous/ rushed. I asked if they had a certain type of drink, and he said he would have to check. He disappeared for about ten more minutes, and thankfully he returned with my drink (but had neglected to ask my partner what he would like to drink). Our salads were the best part of the meal. Our main dishes were under seasoned. I had the pistachio crusted chicken which was dry and over cooked. My partner had the BBQ chicken special which was moist but covered in a flavorless BBQ sauce. We did not see our server once from the time our dinners were placed down to the time the staff came to take our plates away. Needless to say, we were not interested in the dessert menu!

1 Thank drscrubsaaron

Acton, Maine
“Delicious!!”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Loved the food, wonderful servers, nice setting, and did I already say delicious? I highly recommend the lobster blinis appetizer! Yum!

• Visited February 2014
Wisconsin
“Outstanding Overall Experience”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

4th or 5th visit. Menu is a bit limited, but has enough variety to keep things interesting. Very reasonably priced. Trout is excellent. Desserts are original and fun. Share a dessert sampler. It's fun. Service is top-notch. Discount for cash.

Sedona, Arizona
“Cock-a-doodle-do”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

After I went to the Fenway Dog Park on Sunday in Sedona with my 5-year old Wire Fox Terrier, Mr. Darby, I dropped by the Heartline Cafe to savor the best huevos rancheros I've ever eaten. I have a history with this restaurant. I have had sobriety and birthday parties, both inside and under a humongous tent--and they never fail to deliver a great affair. Truth be told, I was one of the first diners who ever walked through the door a number of years ago. Heartline is a staple in Red Rock Country. Besides the deliciosa Mexican eggs I love the lemon curd concoction that no restaurant in town has on their menu. And the staff is easy on the nerves, fresh and young and unobtrusive. They cater at fun locations around town. If you want to have good food and no nonsense with comeuppance sit inside or outside and have a fun time.

Columbia, South Carolina
“Rated Excellent Even When They Got Order Wrong!”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

They did get our order wrong, corrected it, which was ok because we were not in a hurry. They did not charge us for the dish they messed up (Fish Vs. Steak for my husband). They had lots of vegetarian options, which was appreciated. We enjoyed the food. I really did...being my tour guide did not arrange a vegetarian dish for me earlier that day on a tour. So, I was very appreciative and hungry!

• Visited March 2014

Been to The Heartline Cafe? Share your experiences!