“Great food with fresh ingredients”
Review of The Heartline Cafe

The Heartline Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
The Heartline Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #63 of 200 Restaurants in Sedona
Price range: US$8 - US$35
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mountain Shadow & Posse Ground
Description: *Late Evening Diners Please note we are open till (Close). Please call us for reservations for dining after 9:00 P.M. Mystical Sedona, the home of The Heartline Cafe for 20 years. During this time The Heartline Cafe has been serving award winning cuisine in its beautiful main dining room, Fireside room and the Patio amidst luscious gardens and a spectacular view of the Sedona"s world famous red rock mountains. The Heartline Cafe serves breakfast, and lunch at our unique Gourmet Market and dinner in our exquisite dining room. The Heartline Cafe features an extensive wine list including many spectacular local varieties. The wait staff is meticulously trained to provide superior service assuring a fine dining experience. The Heartline Cafe has recently been named the winner of three awards in a poll conducted by Market Surveys of America. We invite you to tour our web site for additional information and pictures of the restaurant and our food.
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I live in Sedona, and Heartline Cafe is the restaurant I bring my guests to as well as recommend to people who are looking for good, fresh, tasty, well prepared food. They are open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and I heartily recommend Heartline for any meal. They have good friendly service as well.

1  Thank Roni J

Reviewed 18 July 2014

I went here with my son today and this is a most appealing llittle restaurant. I had a wonderful vegetarian burger and he had a fish dish. Both served with a smile and beatifully cooked.
It is old fashioned and quaint and the fesh food is complimented by the pleasant staff and nice ambience; It is not too expensive and the outside space is lovely to eat in but because of the heat we stayed inside. I would come here again when I visit America.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Looks are deceiving at the Heartline Cafe. It looks like a little casual place but insdie it's kind of elegant. The service and food were great. I'm glad I had the included salad as it was more than enough to go with my bacon wrapped shrimp. The Heartline was also vey close to where we stayed, the Baby Quail.

Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

We ordered a Russian river chardonnay ($36) that was served was above room temperature. We selected the lobster belinni ($17) as a starter. The meat of a lobster claw in a chipolte spiced hollandaise, served on 2 buckwheat biscuits, not the delicate crêpes we associate with belinnis. When brought to the servers attention he said the chef always welcomes constructive criticisms. They don't do anything about it. We shared a main and for ($6) additional which entitled us a 2 warm salads. The walnut crusted local trout with great puopon mustard sauce was dry and warm and the fish could not stand up to the but crust or mustard sauce.
On a positive note the garden patio is pretty but you can't eat decor. 1 app, 1 bottle of wine, 1 entrée $91 what a disappointment

3  Thank smarttravelerfromct
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Enjoyed a perfect evening on the outdoor patio. No views of Sedona but a very pleasant green landscaped patio with fountain. Food was fantastic. We chose to dine Tapas style and was pleasantly surprised by the delicious choices. My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the Warm Red Cabbage, Marinated Goat Cheese Tart and the plentiful Pulled Pork and Polenta. The server was extremely pleasant and attentive. The weather was perfect. Will definitely visit the Heartline again next time in Sedona.

Been to The Heartline Cafe? Share your experiences!