“Amazing service and magical location!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sedona
The Butterfly Garden Inn
Dallas
“Amazing service and magical location!”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I cannot say enough good things about this beautiful and amazing property. The owners are exceptionally hospitable. The breakfast in the morning was delicious and thoughtfully planned. I've never enjoyed the service and location of a hotel quite like I did here. I was there with my family 1 year ago today and I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed August 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Omaha
Reviewed 11 July 2014

They have done a wonderful job blending a rustic feel with nice amenities and spectacular service and hospitality. The breakfast baskets are a wonderful addition and start your day off on just the right note. This is a great place with wonderful people.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Cameronludwig
Chandler, Arizona
Reviewed 10 July 2014

This is a great place to get that mountain feel with touch's of upgraded soft goods in the cabin. They have done a great job of giving you very nice linens and bedding, super clean and just the right amount of cabin feel. The owners are very nice and always take time to greet my dogs, for breakfast we even get cookies for the dogs! They have a market down on the road with just about a little of everything in it in case you might forget to bring something. Can't say enough good things about The Butterfly Garden Inn. It has become a yearly tradition to get out of the heat in Phoenix and drive up to the mountains for a nice little stay!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Rrrrrrrrr2014
Sedona, Arizona
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We are presently staying at The Butterfly Garden Inn between Sedona and Flagstaff. It is our first time, and I must say it is a pleasant, beautiful retreat for the summer. The fires although devastating to many first responders and some home owners has not destroyed the beauty and tranquility of this place. There are so many places to hike, especially right now in Flagstaff . Sedona is quite hot, but flagstaff is remarkable. The creek has been shut off because of the rains, but it has not posed any problem for us. There is still so much to do and see! I would not recommend canceling or postponing your trip. This is great! So quiet, so pleasant.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Anne R
Chandler, Arizona
Reviewed 1 July 2014

This place was wonderful! Very clean and I am a huge clean freak! The grounds were beautiful. The creek across the road was picturesque and fun to explore with the kids. We have 4 children (1,3,5 & 7) and we felt right at home. Breakfast in the morning was wonderful. Our first morning there we requested that our breakfast be "to go", it was perfect for driving! The cranberry orange scones were the best I have ever had. I wanted to buy more the next day, but they were all out, no surprise there!! The cabin was romantic and family friendly at the same time. My husband and I woke up to look out our window at the rock wall of the canyon, it was beautiful! Second morning breakfast was again great, from the adorable picnic basket left by the door! I could only find two caveats, first is there is no A/C, which usually isn't a problem unless its a little too warm. Half way through the night, if you leave the windows open, it cools down. Which brings me to #2, security. There isn't any so guests are free to come and go as the please, but so is anyone else. We didn't have any issues.

Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We live in the north end of Oak Creek Canyon and have been wishing for unique, foodie style dining in the canyon, especially at our end! Our wishes came true! The BUTTERFLY GARDEN INN is now serving breakfast and lunch on their charming patio 7am til 6pm 7 DAYS A WEEK!!!

My husband and sons were celebrating FATHER'S DAY weekend and after hiking the east side of the canyon, stopped by for breakfast and were so impressed with the quality and deliciousness of their breakfast! (Fancy Schmancy was great) lMy husband avoids wheat and had a burrito without the tortilla... I got my chance to try the Inn for lunch earlier this week. I had the southwest burger and the fancy schmancy salad....all really delish! Thank you to Frank for bringing this to us!!! Cole the chef is doing a great job! I'm so grateful! I will be letting our neighborhood in on this! We also had a delightful side show of a momma hummingbird feeding it's young on the patio table...

Room Tip: This Inn is charming!
1 Thank Judy L
Lisle, Illinois
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We had our family reunion at the Butterfly Garden Inn, Sedona, AZ. Despite previous fires in the area, there was no damage. The cabins were a little rustic, but very livable. Ours had a kitchen area, eating area, two full beds divided by a wall and a bathroom. I was a little concerned about the no air conditioning in Arizona in the summer, but with windows open and the slight breeze it was OK, and it cooled off at night. A breakfast basket arrived at our door each morning around 7:00 (earlier when we request it) with pastries, yogurt, granola or cereal, fruit and juice. Kuerig coffee maker was in the room. There was an outside area in the middle of the property where we could meet for dinner we all prepared or brought in. There is a Country Market on property which also has hot breakfast, lunch and dinner to take out. The owners and staff were very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: There are 18 cabins of all sizes. Ours was in the back and very quiet.
1 Thank Shirl701101