“Beautiful Guides in a Beautiful Place!”

One Tribe Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #23 of 75 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: Magical hikes in Sedona wonderland, vortex experiences, healing walks, meditation and Kundalini Yoga with a private guide. We offer unique private tours, retreats, workshops, organized tours and various forms of healing that are designed to bring you to a place of inner peace, harmony and oneness. Explore, transform and elevate your spirit.
Sedona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Beautiful Guides in a Beautiful Place!”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I always have Dan and Irina take me out for excursions when I am in Sedona. They are some of the warmest people I've met and know so much about the land. Their joy for the red rocks is contagious and we always end up in the most beautiful places. We are out for the whole day, but we just relax into it and it feels like a few hours. Also, you will never sleep better after a day out on the land. It's soooo worth it to hire a guide, because there are gems in Sedona you will never find without them. Thank you Dan and Irina!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank cclists

Moscow, Russia
“It was amazing tour!”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Очень рекомендуем открывать фантастические красоты Седоны именно с этими гидами!)
Согласно нашим пожеланиям был сформирован бесподобный маршрут. На всём пути Данила подробно рассказывал интересные легенды и истории этих мест.
За 7 часов мы увидели очень много и в то же время ничего - потому что для Седоны будет мало и семи недель!!
Находимся в восторге и под впечатлением от Седоны и от грамотного тура!
Спасибо!
It was amazing tour! Thanks Danila and Irina!))
They know the most powerful & beautiful places in Sedona!
See you next time!))

Visited April 2014
Omaha, Nebraska
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“memorable tour”
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

Dan provided a wonderful experience for our family that surpassed our expectations. He picked us up at our hotel, provided spring water and was a wealth of information on every aspect of Sedona and included suggestions for the rest of our stay. He tailored our tour to include the needs of all our members including one member who was pregnant. The rose ceremony and meditation and reflection times were particularly memorable. I would definitely do this tour again and would recommend it to friends!

Visited March 2014
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

A friend and I were doing site tours of various resorts to select for my yoga retreat business. She contacted One Tribe so we can practice yoga and experience the energy vortexes. We got much more out of the experience than I anticipated. Dan picked us up at our hotel. He was very polite and professional. What impressed me most was his knowledge of red rocks of Sedona, the energy vortexes, and the Native American history and culture. You could tell he had a profound respect for the land and was also very knowledgable about the local vegetation and animals. Daniel was very respectful of my fear of heights and compassionate. What I thought would be "just" doing yoga on the rocks, ended up being a profound cultural and spiritual experience.
Thanks Daniel and One Tribe Tours!

Visited January 2014
San Jose, Costa Rica
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Serendipity in Sedona”
Reviewed 14 January 2014

A big exciting coincidence brought me to this tour company in magical Sedona. After that serendipity experience I definitively booked my guided tour including yoga & meditation at the famous energy vortexes of Sedona.
Service was excellent, I received not only a lot of interesting information, but also warm treatment, and good vibe from my guide and yoga teacher Daniel!
I highly recommend this Company and their great service. It is also important to mention that I was travelling during low season and alone, I wrote to several tour companies there, but not many of those offer the tour during that period and if they offer it there is a minimum of participants required. With One Tribe, they were very accomodating and I was able to book a great private tour!
Thanks to my guide Daniel, very inspiring.

Visited December 2013