“Awesome”
Review of Blue Sage Day Spa

Blue Sage Day Spa
Ranked #28 of 75 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience Bliss, See Results and Transform your Skin. Over 25 years experience. Massage, Facials, Waxing, Body Treatments.
Reviewed 12 June 2013

Myself and my partner got a massage here. The space is very inviting our massage from Christy
Was wonderful. I am so grateful to have discovered her. I go to Sedona often and will return for a facial next time.

1  Thank Shellbell1966

Reviewed 4 June 2013

I look forward to my monthly facial/massage. Christy is very knowledgeable. Her products are amazing. The entire experience is both calming and rejuvenating. A great way to pamper yourself!!

1  Thank SKY911
Reviewed 27 May 2013

I have had facials, waxings and cranio sacral work with Christy over the past 13 years. Her service is always, caring, impeccable and customer focused. She is knowledgeable about beauty care and carries top quality products. She knows her craft well...you always leave in a better state than when you walked in the door. I would highly recommend Christy at Blue Sage Day Spa.

1  Thank jsedona
Reviewed 24 May 2013

Treat yourself to one of Kristy's transcendent facials. She knows so much about skin! Her products are earthy and beautiful smelling. Her prices are very reasonable and she knows how to pamper her clients. Her loving and gentle fingers will soothe the head and shoulder area while the products work their magic into your skin. I have been seeing her for at least ten years and I'm a very devoted customer. The location is lovely and easy to find.

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 May 2013

I first came to Christy for massage and facial about six years ago. Although I keep up a pretty good at-home skin regimen, I try to get into Blue Sage Day Spa every four to six weeks. And my skin shows it! Christy is always up on the latest techniques and products on the market. She mixes up my routine alternating various peels, plumping and moisturizing. She always knows what I need and delivers. Probably the best compliment I received on my skin was just recently. It was from a girlfriend in LA who has had (and loves) all kinds of facial "work." She looked at my face in (almost) disappointment and said, "Too bad you can't have plastic surgery. Your skin in already perfect." (I'm 61.) If Christy's fabulous facials don't keep you coming back, her neck massage will. It's simply sublime!!!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank SedonaDanny