“Pretty much what everyone else is saying...its a starbucks”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #7 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Sedona
Reviewed 19 May 2014

OK so it is just a starbucks but I am glad it was there open early...with a cappuccino for me. But I have to laugh...I went to put cinnamon on my cappuccino but the cinnamon and chocolate powder was not out, so I asked for it. It was right behind the counter. I asked if he wanted me to put it out and he said No, Management wants them kept back here other wise they get stolen. What? I thought that was hilarious. Are the people at the Hyatt Starbucks so hard up that they steal the cinnamon? I am thinking they have a crazy manager there. But whatever just so I get my cap. and some cinnamon and chocolate on top.

There are newer reviews for Starbucks

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Always good, always friendly and the view excellent. I've been in this one, at the Hyatt shopping area several times on various trips.Like I said, always good.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

This Starbucks is part of a Safeway. The staff are friendly and courteous. However it is without doubt the slowest Starbucks I have ever been too.

Plus the staff there regularly screw up my order. In my view through not listening to what's been requested of them.

My time is valuable so I do not frequent this Starbucks anymore, there are plenty of other Coffee places in Sedona, i.e. I've found "The Field" much more efficient. I advise people to avoid the place if they value their time.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Almost always good service, friendly faces, samples and fast service. Only issue, they don't do gift cards under $15.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

It is at the end of a shopping plaza, but up high enough that you can get a great view of the vistas and tremendous scenery. It is a starbucks, but one with a view.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!