“Good but...” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Seating
in MA
“Good but...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

I enjoyed the options available but found the cup sizes too large. It really encourages one to go crazy with either a lerger portion of ice cream than needed or fill half the cup with various toppings. Some people ahead of me were spending ten dollars plus (no kidding) for their cups. A smaller option would be helpful to those of us who want to enjoy some ice cream with a few toppings. I felt fortunate to have a decent sized cup at $4-5 dollars. It was enough for me and my pocketbook.

Visited May 2014

Pensacola, Florida
“Have a yogurt and enjoy the views”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

While shopping in Sedona we look across and Saw the Red Mountain Yogurt Cafe. We entered the store and proceed to create our own yogurt any way we liked. The yogurt cups were of different sizes, so pick the size you want as you are charged by the weight.

They had a plethora of toppings, even chocolate coated sunflower seeds. Never seen that one before. They looked like mini M&M's. We grabbed a table outside and could see the Red mountains in the background and the stream of cars coming to town. There are 2 free public parking lots and parking in the street, but I had to circle about 3 times before I was able to find a place to park. I guess it depends on the time of day and the day of the week. Other than the parking issues, this is an enjoyable place to grab a snack! They also had coffee, fudge, candy and other types sweets to try.

Visited March 2014
Aurora, Colorado
“Try the prickly pear yogurt”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

Yum! I want more! Gentleman that was on duty was a true pleasure to talk to. Suggested we try all the flavors and we made up a mixed up bowl. Everything was delicious but the prickly pear won me over! Something definitely delicious and left me wanting more!

Aberdeen
“Excellent concept - excellent tasting yoghurt”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2013

You pay by the weight.....what a great concept.
Also, I went into the store with my daughter and had no intention of buying.
But noticed little sampler cups, so I tried prickly pear, then caramel then another then...
I walked out with a pretty massive cup of 4 different frozen yoghurts. I have never been a frozen yoghurt fan but I am a convert after tasting it at this store.
Really delicious taste, smooth and soft.
Try prickly pear, peanut butter or caramel

• Visited September 2013
Oakdale, Connecticut
“DELICIOUS!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2013

The Prickly Pear and Raspberry twist so refreshing and yummy. No need to add any other toppings. YUMMMMMMMY!

Visited July 2013