“Great course! ”

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
“Great course! ”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Perfect course for all skill levels! Hands down the best par 3 course I've ever played. Amazing views of Sedona red rocks! It was my wife's first time golfing and she had a great morning. Highly recommend!

Scottsdale, Arizona
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great for kids and new to the sport.”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I am a beginner and I enjoyed this course. My 16 yo niece came to visit and she had her first lesson with the golf pro Willie Darke. He was fun and efficient. He got her primed in the fundamentals while being a great sport. Then we were off to play a fun game and had a blast! I love the ponds that suck in the golf balls with a vortex all of their own! And beware of the gigantic fish.

Visited July 2014
Deer Park, Texas
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Beautiful golf course and great staff.”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Did 9 holes today on lovely fairway and greens. Beautiful day in the 90's with the red rocks and hills. Easy 3 par's.

Visited May 2014
Maple Grove, Minnesota
101 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 98 helpful votes
“9 hole executive golf course”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

If you have a couple hours to spare and don't want to pay huge green fees, try this little executive course. We easily walked the 9 holes, enjoyed great views of the red rocks, and appreciated the great service too!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank mgmaple
Vancouver
277 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 235 helpful votes
“It didn't matter that I shot a horrible round”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

This little course was the highlight of my golfing life . First , to be picky , a few of the greens had bald patches , but for most of the course it was in excellent condition . We arrived just before they were closing for the day and there was only one other person ahead of us , so we could take our time and enjoy the scenery . With an elevation of over 4,000 feet we had a difficult time adjusting our swings to the required hole length and never did get it right over the 9 holes . I felt like Superman on the longest hole . I had never hit a ball that far with such ease .
Both my son and I hadn't golfed in almost a year so we were very rusty . Although it was probably my worst scoring round ever , I had the most fun I had ever had holding a club . I appreciate simple things in my life and golfing on this beautiful course with my 13 year old was one of the highlights of my life . We were laughing at how bad we were and looking at the rock formations , especially on the final hole reminded me it was just a game . How could I be upset that pars seemed impossible for me ! It was a moment I will never forget and I am seriously thinking about heading down to Sedona for a one year anniversary round or 2 or 3 ...
The man in the clubhouse was very friendly , he made the beginning of our experience even more enjoyable .

Visited April 2013