“Great little exec course”

Canyon Mesa Country Club
Ranked #53 of 106 Outdoor Activities in Sedona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Moses Lake, Washington
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great little exec course”
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

8 par 3's and 1 par 4 is a great course for younger golfers and beginners. Well maintained course, great views, nice wide fairways and expansive greens. We had a great time with my 10 yr old and will return in the future. Also, it was probably the fastest electric cart I've ever driven! A cart is definitely not required on his course, but that's half the fun for my boy.

“Great course! ”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Perfect course for all skill levels! Hands down the best par 3 course I've ever played. Amazing views of Sedona red rocks! It was my wife's first time golfing and she had a great morning. Highly recommend!

Scottsdale, Arizona
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great for kids and new to the sport.”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I am a beginner and I enjoyed this course. My 16 yo niece came to visit and she had her first lesson with the golf pro Willie Darke. He was fun and efficient. He got her primed in the fundamentals while being a great sport. Then we were off to play a fun game and had a blast! I love the ponds that suck in the golf balls with a vortex all of their own! And beware of the gigantic fish.

Visited July 2014
Deer Park, Texas
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Beautiful golf course and great staff.”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Did 9 holes today on lovely fairway and greens. Beautiful day in the 90's with the red rocks and hills. Easy 3 par's.

Visited May 2014
Maple Grove, Minnesota
101 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 97 helpful votes
“9 hole executive golf course”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

If you have a couple hours to spare and don't want to pay huge green fees, try this little executive course. We easily walked the 9 holes, enjoyed great views of the red rocks, and appreciated the great service too!

Visited May 2014