“An amazing Blissful spiritual healing experience!!!!!”

Sedona Healing Arts
Ranked #23 of 75 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: Sedona Healing Arts is a spiritual healing center that offers a wide array of healing services for the body, mind and spirit. We also provide other services such as spiritual readings, acupuncture, retreats, and massage. Sedona Healing Arts also functions as a metaphysical products and souvenirs store. The shop is operated by the most wonderful spiritual guide, healer, and licensed acupuncturist, Banya Lim.
West Dundee, Illinois
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“An amazing Blissful spiritual healing experience!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

During a business trip to the Phoenix area in April 2014 I decided to extend my stay and travel up to Sedona for a week of some hiking and R&R…a spontaneous trip  One day I went into downtown Sedona to book a session with the Pink Jeep Tour and had a couple of hours to spare before the tour started so I wandered around town. I was pulled to a beautiful store across the street…the Sedona Story healing centre. The centre contains crystals and other jewelry and metaphysical items, along with books and pictures from ilchi Lee, founder of numerous mind-body-spirit practices including Dahn Yoga and author of the New York Times best seller book “The call of Sedona…Journey of the heart”. The store and staff are very pleasant with beautiful positive energy!!! :) Sedona Story also offer a number of spiritual and healing services ranging from massages, intuitive readings, acupuncture treatments and energy manifestation sessions. I decided to book an hour spiritual healing intuitive session for later in the day after my pink jeep tour. Upon my return I met Banya Lim the owner and practitioner and immediately felt a peaceful, calm, loving energy. I knew at that point this was going to be a special session! She has a beautiful soul and is extremely gifted intuitively. Even though she has beautiful loving energy Banya is very candid and honest with her reading and offers guidance and help. She was able to tell me key things about myself past, present and shared some future experiences that aligned to what I was feeling. Very few psychic mediums were that precise for me. Not only was the reading insightful but we participated in an energy healing meditation together that helped heal a sinus condition that I had and help restore my energy and put me in a blissful state of gratitude. I was so impressed with this session with Banya and her healing abilities that I decided to sign up for a one of the 3 hour special retreat she offers “The Crystal Palace Visit and Guided Meditation”. I came back the next evening for this session. The session started out doing some simple yoga moves, breathing and stretching, dancing and energy exercises to get the stagnant stale energy released and my energy flowing through all 7 chakra’s and body meridians from head to toe. This reminded me of the movie Karate Kid where Mr. Miyagi had Daniel doing a bunch of “chores” and seemingly simple physical exercises but all a long was teaching him martial arts. Although this was not martial arts Banya was teaching me how to move my energy though-out my body in preparation for the guided meditation and spiritual experience. After the physical work was done we spent time meditating together. At this point my body, hands, chest, legs, head, feet were all vibrating and pulsating in unison to this new found energy! I was literally floating in a peaceful blissful state not knowing exactly where I was but feeling weightless and not part of my physical body. Once I got to this state it was time for us to journey to the Crystal Palace. Here I thought the Crystal Palace was a spiritual state of being but is actually the physical home of her Master Ilchi Lee in Sedona!!!! How cool is that!!!! The Crystal Palace is filled with large beautiful crystals and art work from all over the world and the minute I walked through the door I was in a state of heaven! We spent time feeling the energy of the crystals and then sat down in a room where there was something covered in the center. Banya uncovered and to my amazement it was one of the largest most beautiful aquamarine crystals; I believe from Brazil!!! We spent maybe 30 minutes meditating around this crystal. I immediately felt my energy channels opening in a state of bliss and strong connection to the Earth and her energy. This was the first time I truly felt at one with the Earth and the Universe, all pain and ego based desires lifted away from my soul. There was a bright light that flashed in front of me and I was in a field of little particles. Then I was engulfed in a bright purple light and felt warmness and love; self love. It was at this point that I received my life path message and Divine purpose!!! This was one of the most amazing experiences in my life to date with awakening my consciousness!!!! I am back in Chicago now (work for a large US Fortune 500 company doing financial forecasting and planning work) and I am a different person with a lot of energy and in a peaceful happy state. The Sedona Story and this Crystal Palace experience with Banya Lim is a definite must for anyone that has a desire to know their life path, to feel the Earth’s energy in conjunction with the energy from your body with this Oneness feeling. Totally amazing!!!

Visited April 2014

Willow Beach On.
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“A Total Spiritual Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

Sedona Story is a beautiful heartfelt centre in the midst of busy downtown Sedona. The minute you enter the store, a peaceful, comfort wraps around you, a hush you need to stop and experience. The staff are gracious and helpful. I had two separate treatments, a wonderful massage with Mamta, very accomplished therapist. A few days later a crystal chakra healing with Banya Lim was the best spiritual balancing I have experienced. Sedona Story is truly inspirational, restorative, a place to recover health and balance. Take an hour for you, it will be life changing.
Lynda

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Lynda B
Sydney, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Sedona, place of stark beauty, and dreams”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013

Driving through Arizona from Tucson to Flagstaff can be boring if you stick to the main highway, but go off todo the alternative route and you pass through beautiful Sedona. A place of wonderful rock formations, crystal clear rock pools, expensive but beautiful places to stay, and, unfortunately a tacky little area full of touristy shops which are a bit of a blight on the wonderful landscape. But this area is well worth a visit and better still a stay if a few days, or more as there is so much to see and do. To see the sunrise on those amazing rock formations, and to feel the heat of the sun during the day is quite an experience if you come from the colder climes, but to view a sunset is to get a glimpse of such beauty it is breathtaking. Well worth adding this to your itinerary if you are visiting this part of the US.

Visited August 2013
Banya L, Manager at Sedona Healing Arts, responded to this review, 3 September 2013
Yes, In deed! Sedona is a small town but full of wonderful adventures,, if you are up to this special journey. I hope you visit Sedona again! thank you!
Sedona, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Must Visit Sedona Story!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2013

Sedona Story is a very enchanting and special store with wonderful healing sessions offered. Beautiful Crystals, Jewelry, books and dvd's. Aura Readings!
Banya is very intuitive and was very helpful to me. I am truly Grateful!

Visited June 2013
Banya L, Manager at Sedona Healing Arts, responded to this review, 25 August 2013
Thank you so much! We're glad you enjoyed our visit to our store. We hope to see you again! Blessings!
“I found exactly what I was looking for. This is truly a treasure.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2013

Passing through Sedona I stopped by. I love the energy in the store. Beautiful jewelry pieces, and awesome crystals. Thank you for the experience.

Visited March 2013
Banya L, Manager at Sedona Healing Arts, responded to this review, 19 August 2013
We are glad that you were able to find what you were looking for! We will keep connecting with you through energy to carry precious things that you can take next time you visit us! Thanks so much! :)

Been to Sedona Healing Arts? Share your experiences!