“YUM, YUM, ORGANIC YUM, YUM”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Field - CLOSED

The Field
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating
Sedona, Arizona
“YUM, YUM, ORGANIC YUM, YUM”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

We look so forward to this restaurant being with us forever. The food is great, ambiance wonderful and you feel like you are in the arms of Rumi during the entire meal. Taking my girlfriend there for her birthday this week.......well, she took me there for mine! It is our choices locally. She is vegetarian, I am not. Both ways THE FIELD is yum, yum. We are locals, but we recommend it to all visitors for a unique dining experience.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Sedona, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice to have organic vegan options in Sedona”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

As a local, I have the ability to try all of our restaurants. I really enjoy The Field. The staff is always friendly, the food very fresh. I'd like to see the Gluten-Free options at the same price as the gluten options. If not that, then at least know you pay extra... would like to see that listed on the menu. I enjoy the casual yet classy atmosphere, the creativity with the food and am very glad to have it in my back yard.

• Visited February 2014
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Healthy choice for lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014

We recently spent the week in Sedona and had lunch at The Field on our last day. The weather was beautiful so we sat outside, they have a nice patio area. I got the soup and spinach salad. I ask for balsamic instead of poppy seed, but the waitress made a mistake. I ask for the balsamic, which she brought, and in the meantime tried the poppy seed, it was bland and very oily. However, the balsamic vinaigrette was delicious. My husband ordered the special, fish and chips. It was a big portion of fresh cod(very good), french fries (nothing special), and a nice side of shredded carrots and a honey dressing (yummy). It was a little expensive, but all the ingredients were fresh and organic. The only issue was the disinterested waitress, not bad, just slow and indifferent.

Portland, Oregon
“Very good food, very good staff, very good value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014

The physical environment isn't much but the food is very good, the wait staff is attentive and engaging and the price is fair. The portions are enormous as of this writing in March, 2014. My companion and I split a full salad and the mediterrean hamburger and found the arrangement gave us more than ample portions. No "plate" charge for splitting the meal. Yucca fries were quite a treat.

Ypsilanti, Michigan
“Novel food choices”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

Fresh sounding food choices, but our server was inexperienced and talked to us in a whisper. Food was OK, but not super. We had bison burgers and have had better tasting ones elsewhere.