“Wonderful Sedona SpiritQuest Experience”

SpiritQuest Retreats
Ranked #11 of 76 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: SpiritQuest offers small group Sacred Earth Journeys. We are one of the few tour and retreat companies with a permit to take our clients off the main trail. We are known for having extra-ordinary guides that you will never forget! SpiritQuest provides spiritual and healing work as well as comforting body sessions. Join us for a day of relaxation, re-connection, and fun.
Reviewed 26 March 2014

This was my first trip to Sedona and my first retreat experience. It was life changing and on all levels wonderful and amazing. Katherine and Ed provided such enlightening perspectives to assist us on our paths. The other people in our retreat group were supportive, interesting and fun. The drumming session with Three Trees was also an incredible experience and was made even more amazing because we were sharing it as a group. We are already planning our next trip back to Sedona.

1  Thank Janine C
Katherine P, Owner at SpiritQuest Retreats, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Janine...hello there! I have to say that it was amazing working with you two. Both of you are lovely women. It warmed my heart to feel you open up and seek for meaning in your lives. I just loved your light hearted energy. I know you might not see yourself that way but I saw little sparkles all around you. You have come far and I know that when you face that inner judge and let your inner supporter be the voice that always speaks up instead, you will continue to learn how to love yourself. Please stay in touch, I can't wait to see you two again.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

For a long time I have been detached from my spirit connection. I sometimes felt that all the balls i was juggling would just collapse if I didn't pay attention to them all. And as the saying goes, if you don't take care of the juggler..... At spirit quest I was afforded the private time to explore and renew my spiritual connections, to heal the internal pain and just let go and trust the universe again. The intensely intuitive and kind people that I worked with gently opened my pained heart and let me experience joy and dare I say, bliss? It is not a word I use lightly. Since I have left Sedona and Sprit quest i have slowly and naturally allowed my soul to continue the healing journey and to experience the love in my world. What a gift.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Katherine P, Owner at SpiritQuest Retreats, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2014

Yes Trust and Bliss!!! I see that you grasped the truth...that without trust, there can be no bliss. By stepping out of our own way and by allowing the universe to unfold and reveal, we can take the weight of the world off our shoulders. When we believe that we are loved and that we are supported along the way, and more importantly when we come to deeply love ourselves, we no longer feel the fear. Thank you for sharing your insights regarding these things. I'm sure we will see you again and we certainly look forward to it!

Reviewed 13 March 2014

SpiritQuest....the name of the company and the experience they provide are synonymous with the fulfillment attained by whoever experiences their services....In fact it really is not so much a service but when a person or groups of people are in their presence,their life becomes that much more enhanced and fulfilled...I personally experienced this emotional growth on my own and my life has changed for the positive in all areas of fulfillment.Sedona by its very nature can be very seductive and fulfilling, but one must ,,at certain times in their lives,need a 'helping hand' so to speak to guide them through their experience,.......Spiritquest is and always will be the best companion and experience anyone can hope to have in their life.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you Ken for taking the time to write to others and express your feelings in regard to your visit to SpiritQuest. The moment we ventured out onto the land, I realized that you are a sensitive and unique person. It was impressive to see you seek for meaning in your life. I know that you were ready for the healing process...you just needed a few tools. Because you were so open and willing to do the work, you had a profound experience. Ed and I are blessed to have been a part of that journey. Hopefully, as life continues on, you now can weather any storm presented to you. Just stay strong in yourself and connected to who you really are...a warm, beautiful man.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

I did the Women's Empowerment Retreat and it was one of the best experiences of my life. Katherine, Ed, and Three Trees where amazing individuals to work with. This retreated helped me to feel empower and to gain a deeper love for myself. The sessions allowed all of us time to share what we needed to share and it build amazing friendships. It truly was life changing and not like anything I have ever experienced.

1  Thank RedR0ckGirl
Katherine P, Owner at SpiritQuest Retreats, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2014

Thank you for sharing. I had a wonderful time with the four of you. I loved how the walls were up at first but then as each of you felt safe, you opened up more and more. Deep friendships were made and profound insights were gained. Our time out on the red rocks was precious. It's powerful to gaze into someone else's eyes and eventually see your own soul. I loved how you kept emphasizing that you were deserving to be loved and accepted simply because you exist. People search for peace, acceptance, love by utilizing many different tools but really all we need to do is just be. Stop doing so much and JUST BE. I love your advice and I hope you join us again sometime. Personally, I think you're fabulous!

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Being a scientist, I guess I am not your typical New Age retreat person. But a long history of chronic pain had reduced the quality of my life and relationships with my family to a very bad place. I researched a lot of different spiritual retreat places and found Ed and Kat. I had a quite a number of really wonderful healing practitioners that were suggested by SpiritQuest over my 10 day stay. A Yoga teacher/massage therapist I worked with had found that exercises I had been doing for many years were actually damaging my degenerated spine. She helped me so much that this year I went back and spent another 12 days in Sedona to further develop my own healing talents. Since pain interferes with relationships, my marriage was on the rocks during my first visit to SpiritQuest, and I was not as close to my 3 daughters as I would have liked. The improvement in these interpersonal relationships over the last year has been the most profound experience - I can't even find words to describe how it has improved the quality of my life. Ed and Katherine just seemed to intuitively know who I would resonate with. And BTW, my wife was the one who suggested that I return this year to continue the work!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Hello Dick. Ed and I want to thank you for the lovely review. I have seen profound growth within you. It's amazing to see that if we take a little time for ourselves and get away, we can get quiet enough to really see what needs to be changed, or how to better care for ourselves. You mentioned your relationship improving with wife and daughters. Our company specializes in relationship repair. The biggest one is relationship with yourself. When we learn what it means to be awake and conscious our world can change. When we learn to live in the core values of the heart and to honor others as well as set our own boundaries, we become more and more healthy. Not only that, as people see the change in you, they also want to share in similar type experiences. We would love it if your family ever gets a chance to get away and come on out to Sedona. If nothing else, I see that your wife realizes that the journey to SpiritQuest always seems to revitalize the heart and soul. It's a magical place. Thanks again Dick for your time. Have an amazing day!