“Creme De La Sedona” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Spirit Quest

Spirit Quest
Ranked #14 of 74 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: SpiritQuest offers small group Sacred Earth Journeys. We are one of the few tour and retreat companies with a permit to take our clients off the main trail. We are known for having extra-ordinary guides that you will never forget! SpiritQuest provides spiritual and healing work as well as comforting body sessions. Join us for a day of relaxation, re-connection, and fun.
Sherman Oaks, California, United States
“Creme De La Sedona”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014

2012 was my first trip to Sedona. I had gotten a strong calling to go and was looking for a barter arrangement. I exchanged two weeks of housing in return for making a corporate video about Sedona and SpiritQuest. There were other Sedona retreat groups I could have selected for this travel barter but SpiritQuest stood head and shoulders above the rest.

I filmed the majority of the team of spirit workers that are managed to perfection by Kat Lash and Ed Preston. It was a fair trade, About $15,000 worth of video work for two weeks back to back of filming and getting treatments from top people. It's a film project that launched me ready for the rigors of Antarctica and I will never forget the SpiritQuest team for getting me ready.

In 2013, returned from Antarctica I was again returned to Sedona and to visit with SpiritQuest again, this time as a tourist without barter and was blown away once again by the depth of their knowledge. Ed Preston is highly skilled trail master and he taught me even more about the anthropology of Sedona.

I cannot recommend SpirtQuest highly enough.

Visited April 2013
Katherine P, Owner at Spirit Quest, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Thank you Ken for writing a review. Your journey was amazing. I remember the hawk that flew in front of us the day we were sitting side by side out on the red rocks. The releasing ceremony we did that day was tender and sweet. I felt your vulnerability as we began to look at your challenges in life and your goals for self-growth. I thank you for stepping it up and going into the "dark" corners during your visit so that you could get insights on how to heal yourself. You've come a long way since then and gained many tools. And thanks for filming us along the way! Blessings to you and may you continue to be the best person you can be! We love you...Kat and Ed

San Diego, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Sedona SpiritQuest Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

This was my first trip to Sedona and my first retreat experience. It was life changing and on all levels wonderful and amazing. Katherine and Ed provided such enlightening perspectives to assist us on our paths. The other people in our retreat group were supportive, interesting and fun. The drumming session with Three Trees was also an incredible experience and was made even more amazing because we were sharing it as a group. We are already planning our next trip back to Sedona.

Visited March 2014

1 Thank Janine C
Katherine P, Owner at Spirit Quest, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Janine...hello there! I have to say that it was amazing working with you two. Both of you are lovely women. It warmed my heart to feel you open up and seek for meaning in your lives. I just loved your light hearted energy. I know you might not see yourself that way but I saw little sparkles all around you. You have come far and I know that when you face that inner judge and let your inner supporter be the voice that always speaks up instead, you will continue to learn how to love yourself. Please stay in touch, I can't wait to see you two again.
Kalispell, Montana
“Personal renewal and spirit quest”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2014

For a long time I have been detached from my spirit connection. I sometimes felt that all the balls i was juggling would just collapse if I didn't pay attention to them all. And as the saying goes, if you don't take care of the juggler..... At spirit quest I was afforded the private time to explore and renew my spiritual connections, to heal the internal pain and just let go and trust the universe again. The intensely intuitive and kind people that I worked with gently opened my pained heart and let me experience joy and dare I say, bliss? It is not a word I use lightly. Since I have left Sedona and Sprit quest i have slowly and naturally allowed my soul to continue the healing journey and to experience the love in my world. What a gift.

Visited February 2014

Katherine P, Owner at Spirit Quest, responded to this review, 15 March 2014
Yes Trust and Bliss!!! I see that you grasped the truth...that without trust, there can be no bliss. By stepping out of our own way and by allowing the universe to unfold and reveal, we can take the weight of the world off our shoulders. When we believe that we are loved and that we are supported along the way, and more importantly when we come to deeply love ourselves, we no longer feel the fear. Thank you for sharing your insights regarding these things. I'm sure we will see you again and we certainly look forward to it!
Sedona, Arizona, United States
“SpiritQuest Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

SpiritQuest....the name of the company and the experience they provide are synonymous with the fulfillment attained by whoever experiences their services....In fact it really is not so much a service but when a person or groups of people are in their presence,their life becomes that much more enhanced and fulfilled...I personally experienced this emotional growth on my own and my life has changed for the positive in all areas of fulfillment.Sedona by its very nature can be very seductive and fulfilling, but one must ,,at certain times in their lives,need a 'helping hand' so to speak to guide them through their experience,.......Spiritquest is and always will be the best companion and experience anyone can hope to have in their life.

Visited August 2013

Katherine P, Owner at Spirit Quest, responded to this review, 15 March 2014
Thank you Ken for taking the time to write to others and express your feelings in regard to your visit to SpiritQuest. The moment we ventured out onto the land, I realized that you are a sensitive and unique person. It was impressive to see you seek for meaning in your life. I know that you were ready for the healing process...you just needed a few tools. Because you were so open and willing to do the work, you had a profound experience. Ed and I are blessed to have been a part of that journey. Hopefully, as life continues on, you now can weather any storm presented to you. Just stay strong in yourself and connected to who you really are...a warm, beautiful man.
St. George, Utah
3 attraction reviews
“Amazing Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

I did the Women's Empowerment Retreat and it was one of the best experiences of my life. Katherine, Ed, and Three Trees where amazing individuals to work with. This retreated helped me to feel empower and to gain a deeper love for myself. The sessions allowed all of us time to share what we needed to share and it build amazing friendships. It truly was life changing and not like anything I have ever experienced.

Visited February 2014

1 Thank RedR0ckGirl
Katherine P, Owner at Spirit Quest, responded to this review, 8 March 2014
Thank you for sharing. I had a wonderful time with the four of you. I loved how the walls were up at first but then as each of you felt safe, you opened up more and more. Deep friendships were made and profound insights were gained. Our time out on the red rocks was precious. It's powerful to gaze into someone else's eyes and eventually see your own soul. I loved how you kept emphasizing that you were deserving to be loved and accepted simply because you exist. People search for peace, acceptance, love by utilizing many different tools but really all we need to do is just be. Stop doing so much and JUST BE. I love your advice and I hope you join us again sometime. Personally, I think you're fabulous!

Been to Spirit Quest? Share your experiences!