“Soulful Reconnection”
Review of Spirit Quest

Spirit Quest
Ranked #13 of 75 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: SpiritQuest offers small group Sacred Earth Journeys. We are one of the few tour and retreat companies with a permit to take our clients off the main trail. We are known for having extra-ordinary guides that you will never forget! SpiritQuest provides spiritual and healing work as well as comforting body sessions. Join us for a day of relaxation, re-connection, and fun.
Fullerton, CA
“Soulful Reconnection”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I cannot recommend Spirit Quest and their talented practitioners enough. From my initial phone call with Breanna, to my final wrap up session with Barbara, I felt seen, known, accepted and empowered. This was my first trip to Sedona, and with the personalized attention and support I received from each individual I worked with through Spirit Quest, I can honestly say it will certainly not be my last.

I was not exactly sure what I was looking for in contacting Spirit Quest, but after an in-depth phone call with Breanna it became apparent, through her heartfelt listening, just what I needed. Over the course of a couple of days Spirit Quest prepared the ultimate itinerary for my retreat of balance, reconnection and clarity. The process of creating this retreat was exciting and easily adaptable to the time, money and energy I had for the trip. Little did I know this was only the beginning of the attunment I was about to receive.

If you are looking to recharge, to take care of yourself, to get some clarity or experience some growth in powerfully gorgeous Sedona then Spirit Quest is for you! I enjoyed getting out on the land with several of my practitioners, had the best massages of my entire life (Jess, you have a gift!!!), and great one-on-one yoga and meditation. But, the truth is, that the caliber of the people working with Spirit Quest just brings a level of experience that is beyond the surface activity - I kept finding myself feeling grounded and inspired by people that awakened in me a sense that we were kindred spirits on a similar journey - and this is what made the effects of my retreat feel lasting, even weeks later.

I can't wait to plan my next adventure!

Katherine P, Owner at Spirit Quest, responded to this review, 18 April 2014
Thank you for your insightful response. We appreciate you sharing your experience of personal growth with others who may be seeking. It was a pleasure to watch you overcome the fear that can paralyze us! Remember, either we are in our fear body or we are in our heart space. We cannot be two places at once. I know that you are gaining a lot of tools to help you as you move forward....and as for Jess, the baby will be here anytime within the next 8 days! Thanks once again for your time and efforts to write this review.

Marceline, Missouri
“Closer to God”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I had an awesome time at Spirit Quest......I learned a lot about myself, and i let go of a lot of stress, anger, frustration, past hurts, and with the help of spirit quest and God i accomplished a lot

Katherine P, Owner at Spirit Quest, responded to this review, 18 April 2014
Hello and thank you for sharing. It's awesome that you included a few photos as well. We are filled with delight to know that we have helped you let go of the negativity that can consume you if you are not careful.

We hope to see you again in the near future...Sedona has a way of calling you back!
Sherman Oaks, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Creme De La Sedona”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

2012 was my first trip to Sedona. I had gotten a strong calling to go and was looking for a barter arrangement. I exchanged two weeks of housing in return for making a corporate video about Sedona and SpiritQuest. There were other Sedona retreat groups I could have selected for this travel barter but SpiritQuest stood head and shoulders above the rest.

I filmed the majority of the team of spirit workers that are managed to perfection by Kat Lash and Ed Preston. It was a fair trade, About $15,000 worth of video work for two weeks back to back of filming and getting treatments from top people. It's a film project that launched me ready for the rigors of Antarctica and I will never forget the SpiritQuest team for getting me ready.

In 2013, returned from Antarctica I was again returned to Sedona and to visit with SpiritQuest again, this time as a tourist without barter and was blown away once again by the depth of their knowledge. Ed Preston is highly skilled trail master and he taught me even more about the anthropology of Sedona.

I cannot recommend SpirtQuest highly enough.

Visited April 2013
Katherine P, Owner at Spirit Quest, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Thank you Ken for writing a review. Your journey was amazing. I remember the hawk that flew in front of us the day we were sitting side by side out on the red rocks. The releasing ceremony we did that day was tender and sweet. I felt your vulnerability as we began to look at your challenges in life and your goals for self-growth. I thank you for stepping it up and going into the "dark" corners during your visit so that you could get insights on how to heal yourself. You've come a long way since then and gained many tools. And thanks for filming us along the way! Blessings to you and may you continue to be the best person you can be! We love you...Kat and Ed
San Diego, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Sedona SpiritQuest Experience”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

This was my first trip to Sedona and my first retreat experience. It was life changing and on all levels wonderful and amazing. Katherine and Ed provided such enlightening perspectives to assist us on our paths. The other people in our retreat group were supportive, interesting and fun. The drumming session with Three Trees was also an incredible experience and was made even more amazing because we were sharing it as a group. We are already planning our next trip back to Sedona.

1 Thank Janine C
Katherine P, Owner at Spirit Quest, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Janine...hello there! I have to say that it was amazing working with you two. Both of you are lovely women. It warmed my heart to feel you open up and seek for meaning in your lives. I just loved your light hearted energy. I know you might not see yourself that way but I saw little sparkles all around you. You have come far and I know that when you face that inner judge and let your inner supporter be the voice that always speaks up instead, you will continue to learn how to love yourself. Please stay in touch, I can't wait to see you two again.
Kalispell, Montana
“Personal renewal and spirit quest”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

For a long time I have been detached from my spirit connection. I sometimes felt that all the balls i was juggling would just collapse if I didn't pay attention to them all. And as the saying goes, if you don't take care of the juggler..... At spirit quest I was afforded the private time to explore and renew my spiritual connections, to heal the internal pain and just let go and trust the universe again. The intensely intuitive and kind people that I worked with gently opened my pained heart and let me experience joy and dare I say, bliss? It is not a word I use lightly. Since I have left Sedona and Sprit quest i have slowly and naturally allowed my soul to continue the healing journey and to experience the love in my world. What a gift.

Visited February 2014

Katherine P, Owner at Spirit Quest, responded to this review, 15 March 2014
Yes Trust and Bliss!!! I see that you grasped the truth...that without trust, there can be no bliss. By stepping out of our own way and by allowing the universe to unfold and reveal, we can take the weight of the world off our shoulders. When we believe that we are loved and that we are supported along the way, and more importantly when we come to deeply love ourselves, we no longer feel the fear. Thank you for sharing your insights regarding these things. I'm sure we will see you again and we certainly look forward to it!