“Words cannot describe the experience”
Review of Spirit Quest

Spirit Quest
Ranked #13 of 74 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: SpiritQuest offers small group Sacred Earth Journeys. We are one of the few tour and retreat companies with a permit to take our clients off the main trail. We are known for having extra-ordinary guides that you will never forget! SpiritQuest provides spiritual and healing work as well as comforting body sessions. Join us for a day of relaxation, re-connection, and fun.
Great River, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Words cannot describe the experience”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I had a very strong calling to visit Sedona two weeks ago. I was scheduled to go this week but woke up "knowing" that I needed to leave asap and 6 hours later was on a plane. SpiritQuest accommodated my last minute travel plans and arranged an amazing day package. My first session was with Bobbi who helped me to clarify personal boundaries and gave me great tools to take home. Bobbi was kind and gentle and the session with her was exactly what I needed. Next was a cord cutting ceremony with Three Trees. I had absolutely no idea what to expect but went in with an open mine. WOW I was totally blown away. the 90 minutes that I spent with this amazing individual will change my life forever. I wish that I could discuss my experience with Three Trees, but words cannot ever explain what transpired during our session. The only thing that I can say is thank you Three Trees! Next was a horse medicine session with Adele and her horse "Sedona" ...another amazing session. Adele was humble and kind and simply allowed "sedona's" messages to come through. "Sedona" picked up on many issues that I was experiencing and was able to send great advice and affirmations. Thank you Adele and Sedona! Thank you thank you SpiritQuest for the amazing transformative experience that I was searching for. I cannot wait to return to Sedona and visit SpiritQuest again.

Visited June 2014
5 Thank Lauriers2014
Katherine P, Owner at Spirit Quest, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Laurie, thank you for your lovely review. We are so happy that you trusted yourself enough to listen to your own promptings and drop everything so you could renew. It sounds like you did just that! Bobbi, Trees, and Adele send their love. We hope to see you again soon. Much Love, Kat & Ed

College Station, Texas, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Wonderful healing experience!”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I went to SpiritQuest in May and I can’t thank Ed and all the practitioners enough for my experience. I was mourning the loss of my mother and dealing with a lot of changes in my life and felt like I wasn’t “complete”. I knew I had to do something to get on the right track and have always loved the Sedona area so I decided on SpiritQuest and it was the best decision I’ve ever made. From the time I made the phone call and spoke with Ed I had a good feeling about them.

I was there for a week and though I was not entirely sure what to expect I went into it with an open mind (admittedly I'm already very into and accepting of many things that others have difficulty with). I was able to let go of beliefs and stories that were not serving me and at the same time I brought together parts of me that were…..”fractured” for lack of a better word. It felt so good to reconnect with the land (Thank you Joseph!). I also have chronic pain issues and left feeling much better physically. The practitioners left me with tools that are allowing me to continue what I started at SpiritQuest now that I’m home and I am setting out to achieve my goals and live my intentions. I think that everyday my heart and soul heal a little more.

There isn’t one part of this experience I wish I hadn’t done. Everyone I’ve interacted with since arriving home has noticed a difference in me…..a good one! I tell people that when I showed up at SpiritQuest I felt like one body with a bunch of different people inside but I left feeling whole. This is the difference everyone notices in me. If you’re even thinking about doing this I would urge you to do it. Go into it with an open mind and soak it all in and you can’t help but get something good from it.

I will be returning!

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Tracy S
Hello Tracy,
Even though I was not here for your retreat, my beautiful husband asked me to respond to your review. He and I talked with your practitioners and Breanna, Rhea, Joseph, Curt & Bobbi had great feedback regarding your healing journey. While it is true that you recently lost your mother it is also true that she must have instilled something deep within you that prompted you to focus on yourself during times of crises. Everyone was extremely proud that you would "get away from it all" and seek a spiritual retreat where you could once again re-align. That's what people back home are noticing. Now you have the tools to keep from going back into the spin. Thanks for joining us and we hope to see you again.
Kat
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Life changing experience”
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for the best way to experience sedona. I can't say enough good things about my time spent there. It truly is a life changing experience. The staff was the best! Everything was amazing! I can't wait to go back!

Visited April 2014
Katherine P, Owner at Spirit Quest, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your feelings with others who may be seeking a place to heal and grow. We look forward to seeing you again. Love, Kat
“All that we'd hoped for and more”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

My husband and I went to Sedona and Spirit Quest in a good place emotionally. We left in a wonderful place emotionally and spiritually! This was his first ever retreat -- and my first ever couples retreat - and we could not be more pleased and grateful for the experiences we shared during those 4 days. Every practitioner we met brought their wisdom into the session. Our favorites were the Drum Ceremony with Three Trees, the Medicine Wheel experience with Joseph White Wolf, the Vortex Experience with Rhea, and I could really go on and on about every session, but won't! The absolute best experience was our Vow Renewal Ceremony with Joseph White Wolf. Standing on that rock on the shore of Oak Creek with Cathedral Rock as the back drop while he led us through each Native American ritual - amazing, breath taking, spiritually filling, awe inspiring. I have never loved my husband more, and later told him that it was better than our wedding day (over 37 years ago). We will be back -- to Sedona and to Spirit Quest.

Visited April 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Katherine P, Owner at Spirit Quest, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Greetings and thank you for your heartfelt review. Joseph and I talked about your vow renewal out on the red rocks of Sedona and he said it was absolutely beautiful. Thanks for having the courage to step up and make your relationship the best it can be. All relationships take nurturing and care. We applaud you two for being awake and aware! We hope you continue on your spiritual path and your healing paths. Blessings, Katherine & Ed
Bullhead City, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I went to Spirit Quest in October 2013. I was experiencing difficulty with family issues that had not been resolved for my whole life. I felt the need to get away and do SOMETHING to change the situation. I learned so much about myself and my own actions which clearly affected my own outcome. Spirit Quest gave me the tools to overcome these things. The teaching of letting the past go and living for the present acknowledging the positive energy of the whole universe. To breath and meditate. There is so much beauty and positive energy in Sedona. Every one of the guides had something special to offer. I am planning to go back at some later date just to be refreshed. I came back with a peace within myself. Everyone around me noticed it and I have the power to not let the past interfere with my life. The thing is, I always had that power but was not directed in such a way. I loved my experience with Spirit Quest. My husband went in March this year. Another friend went recently. If you are ready, your life will change for the better.

Visited October 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank Barbara B
Katherine P, Manager at Spirit Quest, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
Hello Barbara, I just want to personally thank you for writing about your experience with SpiritQuest Retreats. The lessons you learned - living in the present moment and not letting the past steal from the joy of today - are powerful ones. Accepting the past as a learning opportunity is what builds our character and allows us the spiritual growth we need. We are so pleased that you found your time with us to be very valuable. We also loved working with Eric. It's amazing what can happen if all of us step up and do the work to evolve and grow our spiritual bodies. We are glad that you two have joined us and look forward to assisting you in the future for a "tune-up." Many Blessings and have a great day!

Been to Spirit Quest? Share your experiences!