“Great toffee but expensive”

The Sedona Fudge Company
Ranked #40 of 158 things to do in Sedona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Athens
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Great toffee but expensive”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

The shop (and factory next door) has a wonderful old ambiance taking you back to the old days. Very personalized and friendly service and a great selection of toffees. The pecan turtles are a caramel heaven !

Visited December 2013

Rhinelander, Wisconsin
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 126 helpful votes
“Touristy Must-Visit!”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

I wish I would have taken pix of my beautiful buys from this yummy shop! Kind of your basic fudge shop but unlimited free samples! Creative flavors too! The employees were very friendly. Prices are unsurprising considering this is a tourist stop. Store was clean; left with a couple packages of goodies which our recipients loved!

Visited December 2013
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Yum!”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

We loved the fudge (be sure to try the mint-whiches!) so much that we went back before we left and bought some more for gifts to take back home. The second time we stopped in they were making caramel and the smell was amazing.
The store-front is dark and we probably would have missed this stop if it hadn't have been one of the only places open after 6pm on Sunday when we first stumbled across the shop, but I'm so glad they were! They love to give out samples, too, so don't miss this place!

Visited September 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Stay away from the soft serve ice cream”
Reviewed 19 September 2013

I mean how bad can soft serve ice cream be. Unfortunately really bad. The low price should have set off alarms in my head. I had one lick and was ready to toss it. I've never had frozen high fructose corn syrup but now I know what it might taste like.

Visited August 2013
Orleans, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Open the door, walk inside and breathe!”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Other than the jeep tour of the sights of Sedona, visiting the Sedona Fudge Co. was the best decision we made in Sedona. By far, the women we met on 09/10/13 were the nicest people we encountered in Sedona. We had a great experience sampling at least 6 different fudge favors before making our selection. We left the store incredibly impressed by their customer service and friendliness. Also when they noticed my husband's military ID, they gave us a military discount and expressed sincere appreciation for his service. Visiting the fudge shop was such a great moment during our 36 hours in Sedona. Highly recommended!

Visited September 2013