“Good fudge”

Ranked #39 of 157 things to do in Sedona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 20 March 2014

The kids came back with a pound of fudge. I particularlly liked the choc with coffee beans. The carmel choc was the second biggest hit for me.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

The shop (and factory next door) has a wonderful old ambiance taking you back to the old days. Very personalized and friendly service and a great selection of toffees. The pecan turtles are a caramel heaven !

Reviewed 29 December 2013

I wish I would have taken pix of my beautiful buys from this yummy shop! Kind of your basic fudge shop but unlimited free samples! Creative flavors too! The employees were very friendly. Prices are unsurprising considering this is a tourist stop. Store was clean; left with a couple packages of goodies which our recipients loved!

Reviewed 29 September 2013

We loved the fudge (be sure to try the mint-whiches!) so much that we went back before we left and bought some more for gifts to take back home. The second time we stopped in they were making caramel and the smell was amazing.
The store-front is dark and we probably would have missed this stop if it hadn't have been one of the only places open after 6pm on Sunday when we first stumbled across the shop, but I'm so glad they were! They love to give out samples, too, so don't miss this place!

Reviewed 19 September 2013

I mean how bad can soft serve ice cream be. Unfortunately really bad. The low price should have set off alarms in my head. I had one lick and was ready to toss it. I've never had frozen high fructose corn syrup but now I know what it might taste like.