My husband, baby and I stayed here based on other tripadvisor reviews. What a great place! We stayed in the Timbers Villa which has the most comfortable bed in the world. It was spacious and comfortable. Bath was huge. My only complaint was while the shower was neat (walk in with water that poured out over rocks), I would have liked other shower heads because I got cold taking a shower--too much air flow! The jacuzzi tub was wonderful. Breakfast was fantastic. We liked having cookies in the evening and tea and coffee available. The daily bread was another great perk. We'd definitely stay there again. Good location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the base of Thunder mountain in Beautful west Sedona, Conveniently located to the areas best restaurants and shopping. Enjoy the serenity of our 900 ft or larger, grand private villas, complete with freshly baked bread in your room. Gourmet breakfast prepared fresh daily, and complimentary snacks, and amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Adobe Grand Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adobe Grand Villas Hotel Sedona
- Adobe Grand Hotel
- Hotel Adobe Grand
- Adobe Grand Villas Sedona, Arizona