I took my girlfriend here for a last minute weekend getaway from Phoenix and did not know this would turn out to be the most unique and charming place I have ever stayed. We stayed in the Whispering Pine Villa and loved it! The waterfall shower was a unique touch. Chef Micheal and the whole staff was wonderful. The price is expensive but for the experience we had it was worth it. You would not have this same type of charm at a resort. We will definitely visit again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the base of Thunder mountain in Beautful west Sedona, Conveniently located to the areas best restaurants and shopping. Enjoy the serenity of our 900 ft or larger, grand private villas, complete with freshly baked bread in your room. Gourmet breakfast prepared fresh daily, and complimentary snacks, and amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Adobe Grand Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adobe Grand Villas Hotel Sedona
- Adobe Grand Hotel
- Hotel Adobe Grand
- Adobe Grand Villas Sedona, Arizona