Just checked out of the hotel this morning and miss it already. This top shelf small boutique hotel is fantastic. From the spacious rooms to the friendly staff you to the central location, this is the place to stay. If you want a place to care about your needs and attend to them in a small cozy atmosphere you found it here. Most of our interaction was with the Chef Jacqueline. She is from France and really loves ppl. Her accent of course is so endearing. She really cares about your entire experience in Sedona not just at the hotel. She provides honest recommendations of other restaurants and sights and they were all spot on.
Our room was the Twin Kyotes Suite. Great rom that you can see the photos of it online. 2 fireplaces and spacious. The staff makes fresh bread for you in the room daily which was a first for us. In room Snacks water and soda are all complimentary. The bed was just fantastic, the room decor was great.. Just go and see for yourself..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the base of Thunder mountain in Beautful west Sedona, Conveniently located to the areas best restaurants and shopping. Enjoy the serenity of our 900 ft or larger, grand private villas, complete with freshly baked bread in your room. Gourmet breakfast prepared fresh daily, and complimentary snacks, and amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Adobe Grand Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adobe Grand Villas Hotel Sedona
- Adobe Grand Hotel
- Hotel Adobe Grand
- Adobe Grand Villas Sedona, Arizona