We found the Adobe Grand Villas here on Tripadvisor. I read the reviews and decided to give it a try. We were blown away!! The pictures do not do it justice. The villas are absolutely gorgeous. We stayed in the Red Cinder which was a 1 bedroom with a murphy bed. I was a bit concerned because we prefer 2 bedroom accommodations. I decided that since it was only one night, we would just make it work. The villa is extremely large and there was plenty of room for all four of us. The room also had fresh baked bread for us upon arrival and snacks in a basket for us :-) A nice touch.
The service is equal to the rooms. We were met by the Innkeeper, Gabriel, who showed us all around. He had menus of local restaurants, made suggestions and took care of our reservations. Everyone was incredibly helpful and happy to serve.
The only negative about The Adobe Villas is it's unique location. We thought that we were on the wrong road. It's tucked back behind a police and fire station and it doesn't appear to be a logical location. Don't let that discourage you!!! It was a fabulous night. We were sad that we only booked one night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the base of Thunder mountain in Beautful west Sedona, Conveniently located to the areas best restaurants and shopping. Enjoy the serenity of our 900 ft or larger, grand private villas, complete with freshly baked bread in your room. Gourmet breakfast prepared fresh daily, and complimentary snacks, and amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Adobe Grand Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adobe Grand Villas Hotel Sedona
- Adobe Grand Hotel
- Hotel Adobe Grand
- Adobe Grand Villas Sedona, Arizona