“Heavenly, romantic and oh so cozy in Sedona!”
Review of Adobe Grand Villas

Adobe Grand Villas
Ranked #1 of 48 Hotels in Sedona
Reviewed 4 February 2014

From the minute Gabe and Michael greeted my husband and me at the door - to the yummy breakfast-to-go for our long drive back to Los Angeles, three days later-this boutique hotel experience was amazing! We stayed in the French Quarter suite and it was so romantic and comfy with a lovely mountain view! The feather bed feel of the California King bed was heavenly and the 2 fireplaces and the two person Jacuzzi tub are really a lovely treat! We had fresh baked bread ready for us each day and the hors d'oeuvres at 4 pm were so good. I can't wait to try Gabe and Michael's recipes.

Our friends from Phoenix came to visit us and it is just a little hard to find late at night, so make sure to ask for really detailed directions when you make reservations - especially if you are coming in late. We also had dinner at the Oak Creek Brewing Company and Ken's Creekside which were recommended by Michael and they were both yummy-especially the BBQ Ribs at Oak Creek.

It is so nice to find a whole crew of hoteliers that really know how to treat guests. The lovely ladies who take care of the rooms are always smiling and everyone seems like they love their jobs! A real treat when traveling in this country!

We can not wait to go back!

Room Tip: All the rooms look very nice online but we only saw the French Quarter,the Silver Spur and the other...
1  Thank Belgin L

Reviewed 27 January 2014

Yes, there were some averages during my stay at this place. First, if you are a first time visitor to Sedona and arriving late at night as I did, this place is hard to find. Poorly sign posted and so well hidden that not even the local gas station attendant knew where it was. At 10.30pm, looking for this place for 30 minutes, I was well lost.

But one of the managers, Gabriel, actually answered his cell phone at 10.30pm and directed me where to go. Good service was a 5. Locating the poorly sign posted place was a 2.

Indeed Gabriel cooked during the weekend. He isn't quite Nobu Matsuhisa or Jamie Oliver. Home cooked food is what you will get and it is a 3+ quality.

But, they will make you anything you want, give you more food and bring it to your room. They listen and serve. Another 5.

The room was the White Dove. Enormous and romantic with a superb view. A bathroom as big as most hotel rooms. Exquisitely appointed, superb king bed, lush carpet, Jacuzzi tub and elegant walk in shower. Fresh bread and little chocolates. Absolute 5.

Beaten and tired, I tried the spa. Masseuse Robin, a reiki master, listened to everything I said and used her well proven hands to make me feel 10 years younger. Another 5.

And finally, when I put it all together, I simply haven't been treated better in a hotel in the United States for a very long time. This place is a throw back of valuing guests that predates today's electronic age as the hotel is full of people with great interpersonal skills. What a concept. I WILL be back.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
5  Thank saravanan b
Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

My fiancé and I went there for New Years. Our room was amazing, the service was superb and the experience was excellent. This place is very romantic and very quaint. The staff recommended great restaurants and knew the town well. The breakfast is also way above par. You can't go wrong with this place!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rco71
Reviewed 21 January 2014

My husband and I were staying at different hotel in Sedona and decided to leave. We searched tripadvisor and spoke to Gabriel at the Adobe Grand Villas. He was very calm, accommodating and assessed our needs over the phone to make the best recommendation of which themed villa we would appreciate. We stayed for three days and experienced a more luxurious version of home. There are 16 villas total and it is truly a luxury boutique bed and breakfast with so much more. We stayed in the Red Cinder Villa with brick floors, a luxurious bed that felt like we were in a bed of feathers, two fireplaces with one in front of the bed and one in front of the jetted tub. The bathroom had a walk in brick shower and all the amenities plus more that you would have at home. We also stayed in the White Dove villa with a balcony and a nice view of some of the red rock mountains. All the villas are private, quiet and all about relaxation. You are welcomed with fresh baked bread in your villa, soothing music and snacks. The owners and Michael the General Manager and Chef thought of everything to make you feel welcome during your stay. Gourmet breakfast delivered to your villa is included, along with hors d'oeuvers at 4pm daily and sweet treats at 6pm. It is a must stay when in sedona.

Room Tip: 2nd floor for better views. White Dove is at the back of the property offering more privacy. Each...
3  Thank JDCNECSCV
Reviewed 11 January 2014

Thank you Gabriel, Michael and the rest of the staff who made our stay absolutely Great! We have never experienced this incredible level of service. Fresh bread baking in your villa when you arrive! Amazing! Breakfast each morning was outstanding. I won't even describe what you did when are room was not ready when we arrived because your response was so over the top generous I don't want future guests to have unrealistic expectations. You guys ROCK.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Gary D
Reviewed 11 January 2014

My girlfriend and I loved this place. From the initial phone call scheduling the reservation until we left, we were treated extremely well. The rooms here are a lot of fun and very spacious. We stayed in the French quarter room. Nice size living area and extremely spacious bathroom. Our room was so nice, I was curious what the others looked like. During our stay, we had 2 breakfasts which were really good. When my girlfriend didn't like what they planned for breakfast one morning so, they asked what she wanted and made chocolate chip pancakes for her. I loved the breakfasts. Treat yourself to a private dinner with Chef Michael.

1  Thank DShind
Reviewed 10 January 2014

Love the hotel and staff was very helpful, the breakfast was excellent it filled us up for a day of great hiking. The location was perfect, will definitely return next trip. The only complaint was that the kitchen was not equipped fully, we like to cook on vacations, no soup bowls or pots and utensils were sparse, but the kitchen staff accommodated and gave us what we needed.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family