When we drove into the parking lot, my first impression was the hotel/bed and breakfast was not very large, and the street it is on looked like it belonged to a suburb. But our room was huge, as was the bathroom. I believe that each of the rooms are different -- our was the Sagebrush, and it had interesting furniture, a desk area, a sitting area, a fireplace, a small kitchen, a balcony with a table and two chairs, and a bathroom with a separate shower (the water came out of what looked like a large vase) and a bathtub with jets. The breakfast was superb -- we met the chef, Michael, who offered us a different breakfast each morning, with the option of ordering whatever else we wanted. We also had one of his dinners -- excellent. And the service was wonderful. The person who welcomed us and showed us the room was very helpful, and whenever we asked for a recommendation of where to go in Sedona, the people working there came up with great ideas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the base of Thunder mountain in Beautful west Sedona, Conveniently located to the areas best restaurants and shopping. Enjoy the serenity of our 900 ft or larger, grand private villas, complete with freshly baked bread in your room. Gourmet breakfast prepared fresh daily, and complimentary snacks, and amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Adobe Grand Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adobe Grand Villas Hotel Sedona
- Adobe Grand Hotel
- Hotel Adobe Grand
- Adobe Grand Villas Sedona, Arizona