How many hotel rooms do you walk into where you smell freshly made bread in your bread maker??? What an amazing first impression! Not to mention a beautiful room! My husband, who never comments about any hotel room, told me twice how pretty and nice this room was!
I booked the Antiquities Room, and it was beautiful. I honestly can say that I've never stayed anywhere and had as many "extras" in a room as here. The fridge had lots of butter (for that bread!) in addition to sodas, water, creamers, etc. They also had a basket with lots of different munchies; Fritos, trail mix, nuts, microwave popcorn, etc. If that wasn't enough food, you can go to the lobby and get snacks, candy bars, along with a coffee bar which has teas, cocoa, cider, appetizers before dinner, and then after dinner they put out cookies for your sweet tooth!
Several super-nice things that happened...which made them go over and above in the customer service category....we arrived about 9:45am even though we weren't checking in until later that afternoon. The staff was so thoughtful in asking us if we had eaten breakfast and then they immediately whisked out a placemat, napkins, silverware, and then crepes were in front of us! Who does that?!?!? Then, I forgot to flip the sign over saying that we wanted fresh bread, and when I told the gentleman who did the turndown service that I made a mistake, he ran off to get us some dough for our bread maker. Also, I went to the office the night before we left just to let them know that we were going to be leaving by 6am to get to the airport and they prepared a "to go" breakfast for us to eat while we were driving to Phoenix....waters, scones, bananas, trail mix, an apple, and an orange. Again, who does this?!?!?
It's those little extras that put them off the charts! My only complaint is that our two nights weren't enough!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the base of Thunder mountain in Beautful west Sedona, Conveniently located to the areas best restaurants and shopping. Enjoy the serenity of our 900 ft or larger, grand private villas, complete with freshly baked bread in your room. Gourmet breakfast prepared fresh daily, and complimentary snacks, and amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Adobe Grand Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adobe Grand Villas Hotel Sedona
- Adobe Grand Hotel
- Hotel Adobe Grand
- Adobe Grand Villas Sedona, Arizona