What an amazing place, we stayed in the Wagon Wheel room and our boys , 11 and 9, were beyond themselves with excitement, they literally couldn't believe it. The attention to detail is incredible, we spent the entire 3 day stay spotting new details in our room. The place is small and has a very homely feel with great breakfast, evening canapés etc,
As a family we have travelled extensively around the world and stayed in many many hotels, the stay at the Adobe Grand villas was one of the best.
My only slight criticism is the location, it's tucked away behind some industrial type buildings and it is a drive away from the main town of Sedona, but once you are in the property you forget about this and enjoy the red rock views and lovely grounds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the base of Thunder mountain in Beautful west Sedona, Conveniently located to the areas best restaurants and shopping. Enjoy the serenity of our 900 ft or larger, grand private villas, complete with freshly baked bread in your room. Gourmet breakfast prepared fresh daily, and complimentary snacks, and amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Adobe Grand Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adobe Grand Villas Hotel Sedona
- Adobe Grand Hotel
- Hotel Adobe Grand
- Adobe Grand Villas Sedona, Arizona