“Wonderful room and hospitality. Okay view.”
Review of Adobe Grand Villas

Adobe Grand Villas
Ranked #1 of 49 Hotels in Sedona
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This was just a quick escape for us for a special occasion. We stayed in the White Dove room, billed as the best view. The view was pleasant, but not as expansive as one might believe from the photos.
That being said, the hotel is absolutely lovely. Flowers abound, there is clear attention to detail, and the hospitality of the staff was outstanding. Breakfast varied from good to excellent with fresh squeezed OJ and all fresh ingredients.
For dinner out, we really enjoyed "Relics". It's a moderate walk (although we drove since it was raining).
All in all, we'll be back!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank adelie64

Reviewed 13 May 2014

What an amazing place, we stayed in the Wagon Wheel room and our boys , 11 and 9, were beyond themselves with excitement, they literally couldn't believe it. The attention to detail is incredible, we spent the entire 3 day stay spotting new details in our room. The place is small and has a very homely feel with great breakfast, evening canapés etc,

As a family we have travelled extensively around the world and stayed in many many hotels, the stay at the Adobe Grand villas was one of the best.

My only slight criticism is the location, it's tucked away behind some industrial type buildings and it is a drive away from the main town of Sedona, but once you are in the property you forget about this and enjoy the red rock views and lovely grounds.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Foleyfunster
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We stayed in the Whispering Pines Villa for one night. The room was amazing with so many attention to details. They have a bread maker in the room with freshly baked bread in it waiting for you as well as many other snacks and beverages all complimentary. We enjoyed the hot tub and pool area which all was very private, and we were the only ones in it the evening of our stay on a Monday night. The staff was very friendly and accommodating; both my husband and I had surprises for one another which included the Inn receiving packages and placing them in our villa which they willingly did. The breakfast was very tasty, although not as gourmet as we've experienced at other B&Bs (eggs, toast, bacon, sausage, croissant). This doesn't take away from the experience however, the room was just so amazing! Easily the nicest place we've stayed. Thanks so much Adobe Grand Villas!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Janna S
Reviewed 28 April 2014

This is the very best B&B in all of Sedona. The rooms are large, immaculate and very comfortable. The breakfasts are gourmet and delicious. Sam and Irith, the innkeepers, are friendly, knowledgeable and make you feel like family. The grounds of Sedona Views are fabulous and lend a very peaceful and relaxing element to your stay.I just had my third stay here, and will go back over and over again. All in all, I could not give a higher review than I have. You cannot go wrong with this choice. iI is truly memorable.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are spectacular.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Ellen K
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I had seen Adobe Grand Villas several years before I visited Sedona, but they were so stunning that I saved them in "my favorites" to insure I'd stay one day. We stayed over New Year's and had the best time! We stayed in the Italian and French Villas.....and loved them equally! As I took a hot bath next to a fireplace in my Villa, I felt like a queen! Seriously! I'm not joking :) The French Chef (can't recall her name) was delightful and such a talented chef. We couldn't wait to wake up and have her breakfast. Everyone that worked at AGV's was very friendly and welcoming. I think they know they work somewhere very special, and it seems as though they treat it as their own place. The pictures on their website says it all! I chose AGV over the larger resorts because I wanted to be away from the masses. Besides AGV, the hikes in and around Sedona were breathtaking and spiritual! I never thought Arizona would be that beautiful (considering I'm a beach girl). Sedona was the perfect destination during the winter. We were able to have sunshine during the day....yet could take a short drive to see snow, AND the Grand Canyon! WE highly recommend Adobe Grand Villas. They certainly deserve any awards they receive. (PS: every linen, bathrobe and towels all smelled divine as if you were in an English Garden. I loved the chocolate and fresh baked bread that was provided daily. What a charming and thoughtful touch. ) LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!

Room Tip: WE loved the Italian and French Villas! I would chose those the next time....or possibly the Englis...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank travelluvbug18
Reviewed 24 April 2014

This luxurious B&B really set the bar high for a lot of others. We drove here after having our lunch at Indian Markets Oak Gardens and it was a very pleasant 4 nights stay.

We stayed at the Whispering Pine villa and were blown away by how huge it was. The bathroom was super big and it had a tub and also a very nice rain shower. The bed was comfortable, there was freshly made bread and coffee and snacks in the rooms everyday.

Breakfast was delicious and they could accommodate what we wanted with a friendly smile. They helped us arrange for the pink jeep tour as well and everything was well planned out.

When we returned at nights, we hang out at the living room and had complimentary drinks, coffee, tarts and cakes that were thoughtfully placed out by the fire for guests.

Very serene environments and we really felt safe and warm here. I would definitely stay here again and we even bought a souvenir cup home from the lodge.

A bit out of the inner town space but with a car it is only 5 mins from town. Huge rooms with everything you need. Parking is ample too.

Room Tip: The whispering pine is great and very spacious.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Michloh
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

This place really rolls out the red carpet, but in a comfortable, unassuming way. We were thrilled with the amenities, such as fresh bread in the villa every day, as well as having the option to have breakfast delivered to the villa. Every staff member is friendly and accommodating. Our villa was substantial and well appointed, but very cozy. The privacy level was exactly what we hoped for and we enjoyed our time in the villa immensely. They think of everything; fresh robes and slippers,wonderful Aveda toiletries, various creamers and sweeteners for your coffee, jams and butters for your bread. There are always fresh plates, glasses and silverware in your villa so that you can enjoy your complimentary gift basket of treats. Chef Michael prepares decadent breakfasts and we were delighted to have his culinary creations delivered to our villa for dinner as well. We highly recommend having dinner in your villa! And finally, the bed was amazing! We stayed in the Sedona Breeze villa and I can honestly say it's the most comfortable bed we've ever slept in. And be sure to put one of the two fireplaces in the villa on with a flip of a switch. If you have time, do get a massage at the spa, because Karen and Robin are excellent masseuses, especially after a long day of hiking the beautiful red rocks of Sedona. Our stay here last week was truly one of the best experiences we have ever had, and we travel extensively. It will be our pleasure to stay at Adobe Grande Villas again, and are excited to see another wonderful villa on our next trip.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple