This was just a quick escape for us for a special occasion. We stayed in the White Dove room, billed as the best view. The view was pleasant, but not as expansive as one might believe from the photos.
That being said, the hotel is absolutely lovely. Flowers abound, there is clear attention to detail, and the hospitality of the staff was outstanding. Breakfast varied from good to excellent with fresh squeezed OJ and all fresh ingredients.
For dinner out, we really enjoyed "Relics". It's a moderate walk (although we drove since it was raining).
All in all, we'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the base of Thunder mountain in Beautful west Sedona, Conveniently located to the areas best restaurants and shopping. Enjoy the serenity of our 900 ft or larger, grand private villas, complete with freshly baked bread in your room. Gourmet breakfast prepared fresh daily, and complimentary snacks, and amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Adobe Grand Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adobe Grand Villas Hotel Sedona
- Adobe Grand Hotel
- Hotel Adobe Grand
- Adobe Grand Villas Sedona, Arizona