I would stay again!!
We stayed in the French quarter and it was stunning. Spacious room, spacious bathroom.
Loved the welcome and a homely feeling.
The property is very welcoming with flowers and fountains in different corners.
Can't wait to go back and try another room:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the base of Thunder mountain in Beautful west Sedona, Conveniently located to the areas best restaurants and shopping. Enjoy the serenity of our 900 ft or larger, grand private villas, complete with freshly baked bread in your room. Gourmet breakfast prepared fresh daily, and complimentary snacks, and amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Adobe Grand Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adobe Grand Villas Hotel Sedona
- Adobe Grand Hotel
- Hotel Adobe Grand
- Adobe Grand Villas Sedona, Arizona