Spent 3 nights here (6/27-6/30 2014) and could not have been happier. You walk onto the property and immediately forget the outside world. The Whispering Pine Villa was perfect! Our own large patio was perfect for morning coffee or a glass of wine in the evening. The smell of fresh baked bread filled the room as we arrived (they make it right in your room) and if you want fresh bread every day ... they will be happy to oblige.
The staff is wonderful! Gabriel wears many "hats" and can assist you with any request at a moment's notice, as well as Julie, another part of the "Innkeeper" staff that finds no request impossible! Chef Michael created a private dinner for us that was unbelievable! Great food he served to us himself and explained each dish impeccably. The morning we left Chef Jacqueline handed us warm pineapple muffins for our drive home. They were amazing!
Sedona, itself, is as beautiful as you have heard. Awe inspiring, towering Red Rock formations & Canyons, magical vortexes, and Indian ruins that just take your breath away! Do not miss RED ROCK CROSSING and CRESCENT MOON RANCH with their swimming holes, Cathedral Rock, Old water wheel, beautiful shaded trails and streams, and cairn rock creations! Best of the best!
There are two things about AGV that some may find bothersome, although they did not bother us at all ...
1) The location of the Villas is a bit odd. You turn off Hwy 89A and think you are in an older industrial part of west Sedona. You feel you must be lost. Just keep going. You will turn the next corner and "poof" Adobe Grand Villas are there! Don't give up! Get out of your car and go thru the entrance, it's well worth it!
2) They have no liquor license so you must bring in your own wines (or other alcohol). They are happy to uncork for you tho and provide glasses, corkscrews, ice bucket or whatever else you might need.
I would highly recommend this B&B to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the base of Thunder mountain in Beautful west Sedona, Conveniently located to the areas best restaurants and shopping. Enjoy the serenity of our 900 ft or larger, grand private villas, complete with freshly baked bread in your room. Gourmet breakfast prepared fresh daily, and complimentary snacks, and amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Adobe Grand Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adobe Grand Villas Hotel Sedona
- Adobe Grand Hotel
- Hotel Adobe Grand
- Adobe Grand Villas Sedona, Arizona