“Amazing place. Cant wait to come back”
Review of Adobe Grand Villas

Adobe Grand Villas
Ranked #1 of 48 Hotels in Sedona
Atlanta, Georgia
“Amazing place. Cant wait to come back”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

My wife and I recently returned from our stay and we are already discussing our next trip back. The Adobe Grand Villas combines the best parts of hotels with the best parts of a bed and breakfast. They have literally thought of everything and it is the little extras that we will remember the most. They even provide homemade bread every day. We stayed in one of the french themed rooms and it was absolutely fantastic. The decor is so cute!!! The people are lovely and the food is to die for. do not stay anywhere else.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (247)
Cleveland
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Loved everything about this place. Our room was HUGE and very nicely decorated. Fresh bread was waiting for us in our kitchen. Everyone on the staff was as nice as could be, and the breakfasts were incredible. There aren't many places that can wow both my wife and my teenage daughters, but AGV definitely pulled that off. Whether for a romantic getaway or a family vacation, I highly recommend Adobe Grand Villas.

Room Tip: Hacienda is a great choice if traveling with kids.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank ClevelandOhioTim
Chandler, Arizona
Reviewed 28 July 2014

This was our second time staying at AGV and we highly recommend this place to anyone who wants to de-stress and imbibe the beauty of Sedona in the excellent care of the villa's innkeeper and the chef. Each villa is unique and reflects the classy taste of the designer. Someone has put in a lot of effort in designing the units - even the electrical face-plates and the exhaust vent blend with the decor. The breakfast prepared by Chef Michael is heavenly. No where else have we received such personal care. There was a little mishap when we visited Sedona to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary last year, the staff at AGV gave us a parting gift card for free stay to show their support. We were very touched by their concern and care. Thanks Stuart and Micheal - you guys are the best!

1 Thank Chitra R
Peoria, Arizona
Reviewed 27 July 2014

This is our second trip and as such, our Visions room was beyond amazing. Hand cut metal, lit crystals, and very over the top Sedona. One could say kitschy...but that is the point. It is difficult to put into words the amount of detail and craftsmanship put into the room. The service was limited as they truly respect your privacy. If you need anything, just ask. If you want to be alone you will have no problem. It is the best of both worlds. There is fresh bread in your room if you want. Dual fireplaces as usual and fluffy rugs all around. Secluded and peaceful. In Sedona, on a clear night, you can still see the Milky Way from your patio. It truly lights the sky and completes your experience at this property.

The morning breakfast is simple, elegant, and second to none. Hand made and individual by the Chef and owner, it is served with kindness and often includes a visit by the Chef to see how it was.

We once again had a couples massage on the property with the same ladies as before. It was almost a religious experience (again). It is a massage by which all others are measured, and few have been up to the task. Nay, none have been. It is not entirely cheap, but worth every penny plus some. A special occasion pampering.

Room Tip: Choose your room well in advance. They fill up as there are not many. Not your Motel 6.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank K I
Manhattan Beach, California
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Where do I begin? The Adobe Grand Villas was the nicest, most professional, breathtaking place I have ever stayed. The service was OUTSTANDING. The entire staff was so accomadating and friendly. Chef Michael prepared delicious breakfasts fit for a king and always had fresh hors d'oeuvres and desserts in the afternoon. We stayed in the Timbers Room which was the size of a small apartment! It had a HUGE bathroom and waterfall shower, two fireplaces a small kitchen, couch and daybed nook. I don't think it matters what room you stay in... they are all devine. Did I mention you can get fresh homemade bread made for you in your bread machine in your room everyday? That was one of our favorite parts. I promise you.... there is NO OTHER PLACE in Sedona I would stay other than the Adobe Grand Villas. My husband and I do plan to come back to Sedona JUST to stay there again. It was the most perfect experience. I HIGHLY recommend this magnificent place to anyone!!!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the mountains! So worth it!
1 Thank lclosner8
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 July 2014

My wife and I celebrated our 25th Wedding Anniversary with a stay at Adobe from 4-8 July. We had the good fortune to stay in the White Dove Villa. I had read previous reviews about Adobe, and all the good reviews prompted me to make the booking. As other reviewers explained, it was lovely to have the smell of fresh bread on entering the room, and the availability of snacks, however this was not what impressed me most regarding our stay. I found the staff to be so welcoming and warm. Nothing was too much trouble. The surrounds give a sense of peace and tranquillity. The room was wonderful with rustic charm. I would like to thank all the staff for giving us such a lovely experience. We will most certainly return to Sedona and Adobe Grand Villas in the future.

Clyde Alexander

Room Tip: Our room was wonderful. It was lovely to sit on the balcony and eat fresh bread with strawberry jam...
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I stayed here in May for 4 nights, 2 in the wagon wheel and 2 in the country garden room. The rooms were huge and beautifully decorated. Honestly, I was giggling and giddy when I saw these rooms. So neat! I didn't hear any noise overhead or from neighboring rooms when I was in the wagon wheel. The patio was enclosed and offered semi-privacy. The warm bread had fruit in it and was delicious. Actually, I put the offered jam on it and took a couple slices with me to have for lunch while hiking. There was also a lot of other food me irises available like granola bars, fruit snacks, trail mix, popcorn, chips, etc and pop, juice, and water in the mini fridge. The country garden room was on the second floor and the patio wasn't enclosed (great views) which was nice, but then it didn't feel as private as the wagon wheel patio on the main floor.
Detail in custom decorating everywhere. Beds were extremely comfy. Breakfast was excellent and if you wanted something different they would make it. Very accommodating. I was interested in seeing the other rooms and Julie(?) took the time to show me some that were unoccupied.
As far as location, it is kind of in the middle of the rocks. I hiked, courthouse butte, doe mountain, devils bridge, etc. and did the pink jeep tour. So sometimes I would drive into uptown sedona and other times I would head the opposite direction. As far as being close to restaurants....I wouldn't walk cos I was by myself. It would be fine if there's a couple of you, but the restaurants aren't real close by. There is a Walgreens and grocery store in the area (drive to).
This bed and breakfast was the best place I have ever stayed at and I am hoping to return in the future. You can not go wrong here.

Room Tip: Stay in more than one room during your stay
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo