Wow! We have never stayed in a hotel room as wonderful as this. From the initial check in when we were greeted with complimentary coffee and fresh baked cookies to warm us up to the moment we checked out we were extremely pleased with Adobe Grand villas. The room was fabulous, the bathroom almost obscenely huge, the two fireplaces extremely cozy. We stayed in Twin Kyody - a second floor room with a wonderful view of the red rocks out the bedroom window. The room decor was beautiful-every detail accounted for - the owner’s son created many of the pieces and is very talented. Breakfast was good - not as fabulous as others have raved. The appetizers in late afternoon were a nice perk as was the DVD player in the room, the Aveda toiletries, and the complimentary snacks in our room. The pool is small - but since it was so cold, was not even an issue for us. Kirsten the innkeeper was very friendly and helpful - she told us about a nice little hiking trail located behind the resort. We had come to Arizona for warm weather and instead were greeted by a cold snap – but made the best of it by hiking in between the snow showers. Knowing we had a beautiful little “villa” with all the amenities of home to return to made us forget about the lack of warm weather! The only thing I would fix – add some sort of curtain/door to the walk in showers – they can get a little drafty.
AS for the general area - restaurants are expensive in Sedona and the food only so-so; we were happy to utilize our kitchenette and make little picnic lunches for ourselves when hiking. (disclaimer: we are from a big city with lots of great restaurants, so restaurants are not usually important to us when we travel) If you are looking for a romantic place to stay in a beautiful area of the country, this is it. You will love coming back to your room to snuggle up with your honey in your private two person whirlpool tub or in the cushy chairs or bed to watch a movie after a day of hiking through the red rocks. I raved about our stay to everyone I know - we will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the base of Thunder mountain in Beautful west Sedona, Conveniently located to the areas best restaurants and shopping. Enjoy the serenity of our 900 ft or larger, grand private villas, complete with freshly baked bread in your room. Gourmet breakfast prepared fresh daily, and complimentary snacks, and amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Adobe Grand Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adobe Grand Villas Hotel Sedona
- Adobe Grand Hotel
- Hotel Adobe Grand
- Adobe Grand Villas Sedona, Arizona