The room was lovely, large, and clean. And Jacqueline was very pleasant. However, in our 4-night stay, we never got to try a breakfast. That's because we were up and out at 7-7:30 every morning for a full day of hiking. Breakfast is from 8:30-10. Period. No early-riser accommodation. We ate cereal we bought from Safeway, and leftover cookies from the previous nights' lobby refreshments. Also, in 80+ degree weather, the small, very cold pool was CLOSED for 3 of our 4 days' stay.
If you really love B&B's and want a beautifully decorated room, a set time for breakfast, and few other amenities, then this may be the place for you (for close to $500/night!). However, if you're looking for a place to be pampered and want breakfast on your own schedule, a resort-like pool, and additional amenities, look elsewhere; you can find them for half the price.
BTW, on the online registration asking if this was a special event for us, I stated that this was our 20th anniversary. Yet there was not even a mention of that our entire stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the base of Thunder mountain in Beautful west Sedona, Conveniently located to the areas best restaurants and shopping. Enjoy the serenity of our 900 ft or larger, grand private villas, complete with freshly baked bread in your room. Gourmet breakfast prepared fresh daily, and complimentary snacks, and amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Adobe Grand Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adobe Grand Villas Hotel Sedona
- Adobe Grand Hotel
- Hotel Adobe Grand
- Adobe Grand Villas Sedona, Arizona