“Absolutely perfect. Didn't want to leave the room!!! Can't wait to go back!”
Review of Adobe Grand Villas

Adobe Grand Villas
Ranked #1 of 48 Hotels in Sedona
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Absolutely perfect. Didn't want to leave the room!!! Can't wait to go back!”
Reviewed 7 November 2009

Wow! What a perfect place for a Honeymoon! The room was immaculate - 2 fireplaces (one in the bathroom), a huge walk in shower that was a room in itself, they took care of all the details. If it weren't for all the outdoor activities in Sedona - hiking, jeep off-roading, hot air balloons, etc., we could have stayed at the Villas the entire time and been perfectly happy. We will definitely go back!

• Stayed March 2008, travelled as a couple
8 Thank Arkapino

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (250)
San Diego
Reviewed 3 November 2009

We did not want to leave! This place is gorgeous!!!!!! The staff is so wonderful. The rooms are AMAZING!!! Everything you could ever want in a place to stay is right here. The fireplaces make you warm and cozy. Fresh Bread, Great breakfast in the morning. This boutique hotel is ONE OF A KIND! We stayed in the Tuscany Room and could not have been any more pleased. We loved everything about the room, the hotel, the staff, the food. If you want to feel at home in an incredible please..spend the money. It is expensive but SO worth it. Try it and you won't regret your decision. We stay in a lot of hotel and this one is ONE OF A KIND!

• Stayed October 2009, travelled as a couple
6 Thank Drama59
Deltona, Florida
Reviewed 26 October 2009

My husband and I stayed at the Adobe Grand Villas to celebrate my birthday. Admittedly, it did cost us more than we spend on a hotel, but it was absolutely worth it.

The staff were incredibly friendly and professional at all times. Upon arrival we were greeted in the lobby with homemade cookies and a smile. The reception area itself is incredibly nice, with comfy seating and a fireplace. There are also games, books and DVDs that you can bring up to your room if you want. There are lots of menus from local restaurants so you can decide where you'd like to go and eat.

The rooms are PHENOMENAL! They all have separate entrances and from what I understand are all different. Ours had a waterfall shower and a big Jacuzzi tub. There were Aveda bath products and special bath salts to use. The view from our room was incredible.

The breakfast is also amazing. Everything was fresh and healthy and delicious.

Honestly, I cannot say enough about how wonderful this place is.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Tiffany M
Johnstown, Ohio
Reviewed 19 October 2009

My husband and I decided to get married in Sedona and we stayed at Adobe Grand Villas ("AGV") the night before and the night of the wedding. We picked this B&B based on the TripAdvisor reviews.

Although the AGV website has great pictures, the rooms are even better in person. I did most of the planning for this trip so there were a lot of "surprises" for my husband but he was so impressed with this leg of the trip. The service was great. My mother got in touch with hotel staff to make some special arrangements and she said that they were so extremely helpful and did not hesitate to assist.

I thought the food was delicious and just the perfect portions. My husband, on the other hand, is very picky and it was a little too "fancy" for him. However, they did accommodate him and made him something other than the standard option for the morning.

The only downfall that I could say about this hotel is that it is in the middle of this beautiful piece of the country so you are stuck in a Catch-22 - 1) hike and go see the beautiful scenery but miss out on the room or 2) stay in the room and miss out on the scenery. We did spend A LOT of time in the room (and in the jacuzzi!) so we unfortunately didn't see as much of the scenery as I would've liked. However, I wouldn't have changed anything!

I would highly recommend this hotel - definitely worth the splurge. If I lived within 3-4 driving hours of AGV, this would most definitely be an annual getaway!

• Stayed October 2009, travelled as a couple
5 Thank OhioAmber
Orange County, CA
Reviewed 12 October 2009

After searching the internet site we selected the wagon wheel room. It was exactly as pictured. We have stayed at both other hotels and rented private houses here in Sedona and really enjoyed out stay at the Adobe Grand Villas,. We arrived later than we had anticipated but were still meet with courteous staff who helped us to our room. And yes, the fresh bread greeted our entry. We enjoyed breakfasts in our room every day, always different and delicious.

In every aspect we found the staff kind, courteous and helpful.

Our last night we had Chef Michael prepare our dinner. In our daily lives we do not have a personal "chef" at our disposal and so found the experience enjoyable. And the food was delicious. In addition, Chef Michael went the extra mile and prepared two entrees with one dinner just because we were curious about how one entree tasted.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled with family
2 Thank PetLover3232
Wichita
Reviewed 4 October 2009

This place is so beautiful and the staff is great. We wanted to take the bed home with us and we have a "heavenly bed" that we got through Westin Hotels at home. It's the first time I've slept on a bed I considered better than my own, Highly recommened.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple
2 Thank janet777
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 28 September 2009

How do you get to be the number one hotel for your area on TripAdvisor? Ask the wonderful folks who run the Adobe Grand Villas. From the moment we checked in to the moment we (grudgingly) departed, we had an exceptional stay. Our gorgeous and spacious room - Twin Kyotes - was an oasis, with a wonderful balcony overlooking the Red Rocks - a great place to sip our coffee each morning before going down to the pool area for our mouth-watering breakfast. What I loved most about the Villlas was the "little things". Every morning there was bread baking in our in-room bread maker, the wide variety of complimentary snacks and beverages were re-stocked each morning, there were delicious hors d'ouevres available in the lobby after 4pm each day (one day it was baked brie in puff pastry!), and aside from the epicurean side of things, a DVD library available 24 hours, a serene pool and hot tub, and genial hosts who appreciated your patronage. I have travelled the world over thanks to my job and I can honestly say I haven't had a more pleasurable stay anywhere else. While Sedona is not the top of my list for younger ppl to visit, I am certainly going to return thanks to the Adobe Grand Villas!

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple