“BEST PLACE EVER”
Review of Adobe Grand Villas

Adobe Grand Villas
Ranked #1 of 49 Hotels in Sedona
Reviewed 16 February 2010

WOW!!!! What an amazing place. Looked at the ratings, found a special deal, and booked this place. Had really high expectations based on other reviews. This place surpassed my expectations.

First, the room. We stayed in the Tuscany for five nights. It is huge. The bathroom has a double person jetted tub, big walk in shower, and just a large overall area. Did I mention the fireplace next to the tub? The main room had king bed with fireplace, full couch and oversized chair, seperate eating area with micro, fridge, coffee maker, etc. and a seperate murphy bed. The attention to detail was wonderful. And the out door sitting area was nice and private. The fresh baked bread is a nice touch as is the stocked fridge and snacks. And if you like, breakfast will be served to you in your room.

Second, the staff. Just amazing. From Ingrid checking us in, to Mary taking care of all our details most days, to Micheal's amazing breakfasts, and to the staff that care for the room and grounds, each one did a top notch job at making us feel welcome and providing for our needs. Micheal was from New Orleans and when we found that out, mentioned we had just come from NO and really enjoy the beignets. Next morning for breakfast he had made up a batch of beignets every bit or better then Cafe du Monde (THANKS). The grounds are just wonderful even in the middle of the winter. There was a hot tub which we found just wonderful. The eating area is really a number of different areas so you had a sense of being with people, but also just the two of you. Each afternoon a delicious appetizer was set out and that was followed by some scrumptious dessert. Mary, thank you for booking our side trips and giving advice on restaruants and other things to do.

Of all the BnB's and hotels we have EVER stayed at, this was our favorite. If we ever get drawn back to Sedona, it will not just be because it is a beautiful place, but because of the Adobe Grand Villas. Thanks to everyone of you who made this a most memorable stay. I think about you all often as I drink from my Adobe Grand Villa mug and wish we were back in Sedona.

As to why a small few did not find this place wonderful just baffles me and I will keep my comments to myself. Trust the majority of reviews and do yourself a favor if you are in Sedona, book at this place.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jazztrumpeter

Reviewed 15 February 2010

I stayed for three nights with a friend, and was bowled over by the attention to detail and the wonderful service. The place itself is beautiful, with my room being just gorgeous - waterfall shower and sinks, two fireplaces, decorated lavishly in the southwest style. Snacks and drinks provided in-room and complimentary. Everything I needed was in there (hair dryer, scale, robe & slippers, bath salts, you name it). And get this: fresh bread made by machine for you in your room each afternoon. Wow.

Then there's the chef. Double wow. He prepares your breakfast each morning, and it is stunning. We asked for one recipe and he readily gave it to us, and even helped my friend with recommendations for an upcoming trip to New Orleans, where he previously lived and owned two restaurants.

Every staff member that we asked anything of went overboard to ensure that our needs were surpassed. What a refreshing service experience.

I loved this place.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 February 2010

We loved our room, my wife wanted to stay up all night to just enjoy it. The ambience is incredible, as is the service. We arrived just before closing and had a wonderful night. Too many upsides to list, but start with romantic smell of bread, two person jetted tub and go from there. this is a wonderful place to stay. The staff is amazing ... now the downs, no phone book in rooms (just bin easier, we arrived late...), internet (did not work at all), for the charge should have a better tv , and if given the option i would opt out of the breakfast. When we were there the "gourmet" breakfast was pancakes. While my wife was happy, me ...... not so much.

end of the day, WWAAAAYYYY too much money ..... and we were low season .... now my wife would disagree and say awesome room, worth the money, lets go out for breakfast

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
8  Thank 2ezgoin
Reviewed 3 February 2010

I took my adult daughter here for a mother/daughter Christmas Holiday and Birthday Celebration. At first I was concerned that it would be predominantly "Couples", but once there, I notices some families too..However, the villas are arranged in such a manner that you are not aware of others on the property except if you are in the lobby. Being our first year breaking tradition, this experience while expensive, was worth it. All the room accommodations are exceptional. There is the smell of fresh bread in a bread machine every day., a nice kitchen area with snacks, 2 fireplaces, a open concept bedroom, living, and desk area, a private balcony and generous bathroom with soaking tub and oversized shower. The villa I chose was "White Dove" and gave me a high end "homey" feeling for our Holiday. I brought her stocking and filled it and in the evening enjoyed some movies with pop-corn. The breakfast that was included in our stay was delicious and more than filling. Even on the day we left, they offered to bring it to our room since we were busy packing. Staying here is about the experience of subtle elegance and comfort...I will always remember this vacation...Hiking during the day, gourmet food, and exceptional lodging with one of the people I love the most in life! Thank you Adobe Grand Villa for making this so special...

• Stayed: December 2009
1  Thank NhLulu
Reviewed 18 January 2010

This property is truly exceptional. My husband and I enjoyed a wonderful three-day weekend in Sedona recently and stay at the Adobe Grand Villas. The rooms are wonderfully spacious and luxuriously appointed - each decorated in a unique style. Our spotless room had an excellent view and contained every amenity you could ever need including a jacuzzi tub, two fireplaces, huge shower, kitchen, balcony and extremely comfortable bed. We even had fresh bread waiting in our room when we checked in. The property is beautifully landscaped with a sparkling pool and spa and enhanced with original art. We enjoyed a delicious complementary breakfast each day prepared fresh by the property chef. The service was excellent and provided by a very professional and yet warm and friendly staff. I could not have asked for a better lodging experience and highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PeticularTexan
Reviewed 10 January 2010

The service is amazing, the rooms are out of a dream and the food is delicious. My fiance (then boyfriend) planned a getaway trip for us needless to say it was planned by the minute and the hotel staff was in on the whole thing.
Each villa has a different theme, we stayed in the french quarters (what a beauty). The room looks like you stepped into a little french town. The bathroom is amazing with fireplace and heater, roman tub and shower.
There is a little wetbar area with a breadmaker where at turndown the hotel staff makes fresh baked bread for the guests in their individual rooms. AMAZING I REPEAT!
I could go on and on, definitely ROMANTIC!! perfect for an anniversary, engagement etc. oh yeah anfd the hotel has their own personal chef that makes breakfast every morning and for us my fiance planned a dinner the night we got engaged and the chef made dinner only for us and we were the only at the dining area-food was savory and delicious! (VERY ROMANTIC) !!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mercypharmd
Reviewed 8 December 2009

After reading a number of reviews (and finding a great deal online), we decided to stay at Adobe Grand Villas. We spent the first two nights of our honeymoon here and were thrilled with our choice. Everything we read was true! It exceeded our expectations. The people were friendly and the breakfast was delicious. The bed was amazingly comfortable, the jacuzzi bathtub, roomy and relaxing. The fireplace, a romantic touch. The fresh bread ready in the room, and soft music playing upon our arrival was above and beyond. We enjoyed it so much we returned for a third night at the end of our trip. I cannot say enough good things about this place. We loved it! Stay here!

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple