WOW!!!! What an amazing place. Looked at the ratings, found a special deal, and booked this place. Had really high expectations based on other reviews. This place surpassed my expectations.
First, the room. We stayed in the Tuscany for five nights. It is huge. The bathroom has a double person jetted tub, big walk in shower, and just a large overall area. Did I mention the fireplace next to the tub? The main room had king bed with fireplace, full couch and oversized chair, seperate eating area with micro, fridge, coffee maker, etc. and a seperate murphy bed. The attention to detail was wonderful. And the out door sitting area was nice and private. The fresh baked bread is a nice touch as is the stocked fridge and snacks. And if you like, breakfast will be served to you in your room.
Second, the staff. Just amazing. From Ingrid checking us in, to Mary taking care of all our details most days, to Micheal's amazing breakfasts, and to the staff that care for the room and grounds, each one did a top notch job at making us feel welcome and providing for our needs. Micheal was from New Orleans and when we found that out, mentioned we had just come from NO and really enjoy the beignets. Next morning for breakfast he had made up a batch of beignets every bit or better then Cafe du Monde (THANKS). The grounds are just wonderful even in the middle of the winter. There was a hot tub which we found just wonderful. The eating area is really a number of different areas so you had a sense of being with people, but also just the two of you. Each afternoon a delicious appetizer was set out and that was followed by some scrumptious dessert. Mary, thank you for booking our side trips and giving advice on restaruants and other things to do.
Of all the BnB's and hotels we have EVER stayed at, this was our favorite. If we ever get drawn back to Sedona, it will not just be because it is a beautiful place, but because of the Adobe Grand Villas. Thanks to everyone of you who made this a most memorable stay. I think about you all often as I drink from my Adobe Grand Villa mug and wish we were back in Sedona.
As to why a small few did not find this place wonderful just baffles me and I will keep my comments to myself. Trust the majority of reviews and do yourself a favor if you are in Sedona, book at this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the base of Thunder mountain in Beautful west Sedona, Conveniently located to the areas best restaurants and shopping. Enjoy the serenity of our 900 ft or larger, grand private villas, complete with freshly baked bread in your room. Gourmet breakfast prepared fresh daily, and complimentary snacks, and amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Adobe Grand Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adobe Grand Villas Hotel Sedona
- Adobe Grand Hotel
- Hotel Adobe Grand
- Adobe Grand Villas Sedona, Arizona