We arrived at the Adobe Grand Villas in Sedona, AZ around the 3 PM check-in time. We were greeted by very friendly personnel and given a tour of the facility. The landscaping is beautiful, with many colorful flowers and fragrant vines. Upon entering our room, we were immersed in the aroma of baking bread. All features of our room were shown to us as nothing was left to chance. The refrigerator was stocked with water, soft drinks plus jam, jelly and butter for the hot bread. There were also snacks to take with you if you went hiking. The room was very quiet as the air conditioning unit could not be heard. The television was a CRT unit with satellite service. The in-room Jacuzzi was wonderful with an ample supply of hot water. A King size bed provided a lovely night’s sleep as the mattress and pillows were just perfect. There was a book with all local information including hiking trails, tours, restaurants, shops and galleries. Out by the swimming pool, there was a refrigerator stocked with cold water. The included hot breakfast was one of the best we ever experienced; fluffy pancakes with heated syrup! If you wanted something different than offered, the chef made it for you. We would say that this is our new favorite place to stay in Sedona. The only thing we noticed on the down side was the lack of low energy using fluorescent lighting. In time we feel that will be addressed. Upon checking out, we were shown several other rooms. Each one was unique. One had a wagon theme—the bed had wheels at each corner while the room was decorated in this Western theme. Other units had entry doors with a working water feature! The craftsmanship is very high which reflects the pride of ownership.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the base of Thunder mountain in Beautful west Sedona, Conveniently located to the areas best restaurants and shopping. Enjoy the serenity of our 900 ft or larger, grand private villas, complete with freshly baked bread in your room. Gourmet breakfast prepared fresh daily, and complimentary snacks, and amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Adobe Grand Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adobe Grand Villas Hotel Sedona
- Adobe Grand Hotel
- Hotel Adobe Grand
- Adobe Grand Villas Sedona, Arizona