“Best Honeymoon Location”

Ranked #1 of 48 Hotels in Sedona
Chandler, Arizona
“Best Honeymoon Location”
Reviewed 20 December 2010

I left all the honeymoon arrangements to my future husband. And he is STILL my husband :)

Boutique Bed & Breakfast with Castle-like amenities can not begin to describe the feeling of royalty that we left with and will recommend Adobe Grand Villas again and again!

Work and wedding plans had me wired until our couples massage on Monday ... I slept so well that night and felt like a queen during the entire stay... fresh bread, special breakfasts prepared by our "personal" chef, turn down service, peace & quiet, the list goes on and I can not forget to mention the unique decor of each of the villas! It is like beinging in the Smithsonian, great attention to detail!!!

Loved it!

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (253)
New York City, New York
Reviewed 14 December 2010

I can not say enough about this spot! I want to revisit and stay in the same room. I will keep my room my magical secret. My stay was over the top. The room, fireplaces, views, comfortable beds, spa tubs, breakfasts, snacks, quiet area, hiking, four wheel adventures were all amazing. Chef Michael prepared a private dinner for us. We aspire to his service, and quality of the meal. Thank you. We will tell our friends of this wonderful spot in Sedona.
This was one of our best stays ever.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
Carlsbad, California
Reviewed 29 November 2010

This place was the perfect getaway. The Villa was more comfortable and warm than my own beautiful beach home. I have stayed all over the world and this place surpassed all places I have stayed. The Villas staff were very accomadating, kind, friendly and the rooms were beautiful. We stayed in the Cactus room, I would reccomend it to everyone. I will be returning next Thanksgiving with my family. Chef Michael prepared delicious meals daily for breakfast.The City of Sedona and the hikes were unbelievable.

Thank you so very much for the perfect stay.

The Krosners
Carlsbad Ca.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple
Arlington, Virginia
Reviewed 24 November 2010

If a hotel could hug you, envelope you with every creature comfort, and let you melt into relaxation for a few days, the Adobe Grand Villas is it. This one-of-a-kind accommodation defies category. It's part luxury hotel, part boutique B&B, part quiet country villa. If you want to burn calories, sagen auf Ingrid, who'll set you up with hearty hikes to new plateaus. To consume calories, Chef Michael is your main man (if he comes through on his promise to send me his recipe for wild mushrooms and polenta, I'll be serving it at Thanksgiving). And for a delightful breakfast against the gorgeous backdrop of the resort gardens, je donne beaucoup des mercis a Jacqueline. While it makes the perfect accommodation for a special occasion, staying there without a reason MAKES it special occasion. I advocate for recycle bins for all the water bottles, but there was nothing else to want. Be good to yourself. Stay here on your next visit to Sedona.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled solo
1 Thank TravelingKayCee
Menlo Park, California
Reviewed 15 November 2010

The bed, the bed, the bed, the bed! That's a bed worth visiting, a bed worth enjoying, and a bed worth going to TripAdvisor to write about. The sauna tub with its own dedicated fire, the walk-in shower, the huge bathroom, the bread cooking when you get into the room, all of those amenities are awesome. But one night in that bed will make you feel like a million bucks.

And then you get breakfast!!! Oh, the breakfast.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank enosarris
Long Island City, New York
Reviewed 9 November 2010

Wonderful experience! A beautiful relaxing oasis. I could not ask for anything more in this B & B. The room was large and well appointed with a fantastic shower and jacuzzi bath. The staff was extremely friendly and attentive and the atmosphere was peaceful and quiet.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple
Santa Clarita, California
Reviewed 21 October 2010

This trip was to celebrate our 10th Anniversary and our first trip to Sedona. Upon our arrival to Sedona, not only were we taken back by the beauty of the red rocks, but the Adobe Grand Villas as well. Our room, White Dove, was absolutely spectacular. The staff was great and made our stay very special. The breakfasts were different and delicious every day. Without a doubt, the nicest Inn we have ever stayed in. We will be back for sure.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple