“Fun, but took a while to get to the Fun”

The Adventure Company Jeep Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Jeep tours
Reviewed 21 July 2012

Very fun 2 hour jeep tour in the "Rattler." For about the first half hour you drive on a bumpy road thinking you could do this in your own car, but thend they go off road and its a very exilerating ride. Very fun, lots of information about mountains and historical sites.

Reviewed 29 March 2012

I did a google search and there was tons of Jeep tours. I liked the prices at the Adventure Company so I called and made a reservation for a 2 hour tour. This was the highlight of my Sedona vacation. We got lucky and it was just my wife and myself on the tour. Our tour guide was extremly helpful and took the time to show us all the landmarks on our ride. Not to mention he was really funny.

I liked the layed back atmosphere at this Jeep Tour company. I will be back next time I visit Seona. Will try another trail.

Reviewed 16 July 2011

It says they will pick you up from your hotel...if it's not a saturday apparently!! It's a wine tour, maybe it would be a good idea to have a shuttle every day not just the days that aren't busy. Not impressed!

1  Thank TempeGirl33
Reviewed 13 May 2011

First, we were picked up at our hotel and taken down to a dock. Then we started our tour down the Verde Valley in a rubber kayak for about 1 1/2 hrs., to the Alcantara Winery, where we tasted 5 different wines. Greg, our guide was great! He was helpful, informative and funny. We were really surprised when he said he just started doing this 4 weeks ago! He was very knowledgeable! He patiently waited for us at the winery until we were finished with the wine tasting and then took us back to our hotel. The weather was a bit chilly, but it was alot of fun! Would definitely recommend it to anyone!

A TripAdvisor Member
Valdez, Alaska
Reviewed 26 October 2002

What fun! We did the "Complete Western Experience" tour ... a combination jeep tour/horseback ride/cowboy cookout, at an "old time-y" western town that used to be a movie set. What more can you ask for??? They have several tour packages, too. They have a web site. Highly recommended!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member