“Great value”

Ranked #13 of 48 Hotels in Sedona
long island, new york
“Great value”
Reviewed 23 October 2011

I too stopped stressing about where to stay in Sedona (as suggested by RedRox), and booked the Views Inn. No regrets. We were there for three nights. It was in our price range. We actually booked the "spa room" and paid a little more for the luxury of having a "spa tub" in the room. The configuration of the room was a little strange, but not a problem. Two sinks, yeah! Very clean, which is my priority. The young lady at the front desk was very kind and helpful. She recommended (when asked) the restaurant in the shopping center next door, whose name I can't recall at the moment. The food was excellent and they made GREAT Prickly Pear Margueritas. Thank you Views Inn for a great visit to Sedona!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank calkinsnj

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (216)
  • Korean first
Des Moines, Iowa
Reviewed 22 October 2011

We needed a hotel room for one night and didn't want to spend a fortune. The Views Inn was in our price range so booked the room online. The hotel is VERY CLEAN and the young lady at the front desk is very accomodating, pleasant and helpful. We requested a roll-away and it was delivered to our room very timely and was actually quite comfortable. The continental breakfast area is undergoing renovations after experiencing some damage from being hit by a vehicle, so we were provided a voucher for a bakery/cafe up the street and it was great. Great place to stay for a reasonable price.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank CharlotteKay
Sedona, Arizona
Reviewed 22 October 2011

My husband and I visited Sedona in August and stayed at the Views Inn for 5 days. It is the cleanest hotel we have ever stayed at, anywhere. The Staff was awesome! Everyone was kind & friendly. The views were terrific, we were on the second floor. The soaps and shampoo were quality. The pool was clean and it was very relaxing to have a swim after a day of climbing the red rocks! It was the cheapest hotel as far as price goes. The hotel manager Dilip even helped us repair the broken trunk on our rental car. He went out of his way to make us feel at home during our stay. We are going back for our one year anniversary in November!!! We are very excited! We are staying at The Views Inn again! We will always choose this wonderful hotel in the beautiful village of Oak Creek. :)

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank AmyD839
Tennesssee
Reviewed 22 October 2011

We stayed 4 nights at the Views Inn and found it to be exactly what we were looking for in a Sedona hotel. After reading so many reviews for places to stay that my head was spinning, I finally took a forum member's advice to stop stressing over hotels because that was the least of the Sedona experience, as most of the time you wouldn't be in your room anyway. For this visit,I prioritized our wish list as value, saving money for the experiences like Pink Jeep, and a good nights sleep in a comfortable bed in a quiet room....I got all that and more in our deluxe King room at the Views. Our room was huge! We loved the long double sink vanity with plenty of room for our "stuff", the basket of extra towels, the convenience of a real coffee maker (not those awful pod things that brew one cup at a time), microwave, fridge, the great water pressure in the shower and the very comfortable mattress, and especially the nice comfortable chair with footstool in the room. One of our main complaints about hotel rooms is that there is never anyplace to sit and read or relax.
We also had an electric fireplace that we did not use, as it was unseasonably warm during our stay, but it would have added some nice ambiance on a cool evening. The spa tub worked great, but was rather narrow---not as large as the pictures appear, definitely not a 2 person tub!
We loved the location in Village of Oak Creek....the drive back and forth to Sedona was breathtaking each time and very quick and easy. We liked being away from the crowds in the evening and being within an easy walk of restaurants and of the Bell Rock path.....we got up each morning and did a sunrise walk down to the trailhead and watched the sun illuminate the rocks as it rose. Magnificent way to start the day!
During our stay the continental breakfast was not being served due to a truck accident which had destroyed the eating area, so we were given vouchers for the Desert Flour, just down the block. We felt that we came our ahead on this, as we could order what we wanted from the menu and it was all great! We appreciated the management providing this for us.
My only negative about the Views is the slow and spotty internet service. We did have to change rooms when we first checked in because we couldn't get on,but the girl at the desk was quick to offer this change when we called to report the problem. Our next room was better, but still slow...I went to the pool when I needed to download pictures onto Facebook. But except for this annoyance, we loved our stay here and it provided the exact right place to come back to rest after our days of exploring beautiful Sedona!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank bookandcoffee
Reviewed 4 October 2011

We arrived at The Views after a long flight and drive from Phoenix. The desk clerk, a very nice young lady, accommodated us with a first floor room very close to the office, thus close to the breakfast area. Our room was standard, but very clean. Staying in Oak Creek is much cheaper than staying right in Sedona plus it's a beautiful 5 mile drive into the heart of Sedona. Breakfast was basic, but good. A lovely patio is provided for dining or just relaxing. We have recommended The Views to our friends.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
San Diego
Reviewed 1 October 2011

This is a quality clean, but standard hotel. The staff is professional and helpful and the rooms are clean. For this area, I was not impressed by the "views" at The Views Inn. All of the rooms face the parking lot and you view the beautiful red rocks over the traffic circle - check it out with Google street level. The pool is not particularly inviting - inserted between 2 parking areas. The wifi is awful - spotty and slow. This was a problem since I also needed to get some writing done and thought that I could work on my computer while enjoy the fantastic view.... So why 4 stars? I couldn't give 3 because it is better than average.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
Seattle
Reviewed 30 September 2011

My husband and I stayed in one of the king rooms at the Views Inn for a wedding we were attending in Sedona. We were very pleased with our stay! From our arrival they were very accommodating, we got in early and were extremely tired and they made sure we were able to get a room, even though they were still cleaning the rooms from earlier departures, which made everything so much easier for us! The rooms were very spacious, comfortable and clean. They have a microwave, minifridge and large TV in the rooms, as well as nice fixtures, so its very comfortable. The only 2 issues I had with the room is the shower was very small and the sheets would not stay on our bed (I have no idea what kind of linens they used, but they refused to stay tucked in, so we woke up on the mattress each morning, bummer) but other than that, everything was very nice, actually more than I expected. They have free wifi, the pool was smaller but extremely well kept and clean, well stocked with plently of chairs and towels. The morning breakfast was fine, a variety of continental items, bagels, toast, fresh fruit, coffee, etc. The location is great, very close to everything, and within walking distance to several restaurants as well as the tourist information center. The back area of the hotel looks out to the redrocks so its very pretty, but I wouldn't say that every room has a view, ours looked at the parking lot, but we didn't really mind. The staff was very friendly and accommodating, my only complaint there is that they literally called us at 11:02 the morning we were scheduled to checkout (checkout it at 11:00), so I sort of felt like they were watching us making sure we leaved immediately, but I know they probably were just trying to get the rooms clean for the next stay, still, a little annoying. We would definitely stay here again if every back in the area and would recommend it!

Room Tip: I think most of the rooms are the same, so you can't really go wrong!