“Very professional $ accommodating”

The Views Inn Sedona
Ranked #13 of 48 Hotels in Sedona
“Very professional $ accommodating”
Reviewed 2 October 2013 via mobile

My wife & I come to Sedona often taking care of my fathers affairs, Denny has always gone out of his way to accommodate us. Very professional. The rooms are clean, the prices are very reasonable. He makes us feel like family. I personally highly recommend the Views Inn. Located close to hiking trails and other outdoor activities. I would give it 5 stars overall experience.

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank Jimlarmer

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (216)
  • Korean first
nanaimo B.C.
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Really nice Inn on the outskirts of Sedona. I would have preferred a Hotel a bit closer to the town of Sedona if I was staying longer. Very friendly staff, clean rooms, excellent value. Free breakfast was great. Would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: 2nd floor view room was nice
2 Thank jilli36
Chestertown, Maryland
Reviewed 26 September 2013

My husband & I spent 2 days at THE VIEWS INN> We were pleasantly surprised when we walked in to our room. Especially when we saw the fireplace & double sinks in the bathroom Everything was very clean.. No complaints here. Dilip and his staff very extremely friendly & helpful. Breakfast was free & adequate. Would stay here again Thanks for a pleasant stay

Room Tip: Speak to Dilip at the front desk. He will help you
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Loved this because the bikes were parked right in front of the door. The room was extremely clean and quite large. Small bathroom (toilet and bathtub/shower) but an adjoining larger vanity mirror for the sink so that was good for two people to get ready at the same time. Bed and pillows were very comfortable, very clean quality linen. Pool is very small and located within the 'U" shaped hotel so no view except of the inner hotel area. Very helpful and dedicated staff. Nice continental breakfast in the morning with everything you need before you hit the road again. About 5 miles from Sedona downtown (can not be walked). Paco's Restaurant accross the road was very good.

1 Thank GaGaMeHarley
Bakersfield, California
Reviewed 19 September 2013

We stayed one night here on are way to the Grand Canyon. Sedona is a wonderful place to visit. We found this inn to be clean inside and out. The was harder than I car for. We enjoyed the pool and hot tub. Our shower was really just a trickle. Intended to use the laundry but not when I saw the price was $7.00 that include wash and dry but for that price you would have to fold it for me. We did have a pretty good view from our first story room. I am sure the views upstairs would have been even better. The place they really failed was their breakfast. I know not to expect much with these places. I just wanted to have some cereal and juice, they had neither. Here I thought those were staples. When returning to Sedona I would probably try another Inn.

New York City, New York
Reviewed 11 September 2013

My parents and I stayed at The View Inn for 10 days in August 2013. This hotel is very well-maintained and located in the south part of Sedona in the village of Oak Creek, which is much closer to trails and vista than Uptown Sedona. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Breakfast was complimentary and sufficient. There are plenty of stores, restaurants, a coffee shop and an outlet mall nearby. You are also within walkable distance of the trails around Bell Rock and Courthouse Butte. We had a wonderful time staying at this hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank MJ_Herman
Norman, Oklahoma
Reviewed 11 September 2013

After what seemed like the biggest thunderstorm ever in Sedona.
We made it to this Hotel.Clean Comfy and very reasonable for the area.
The other hotels near here are more or the same money. but this property has happiness and friendlyness Small pool but Clean!. The other side of Sedona is Very Pricey and booked on holiday weekends You can Leave back out to 1-17 and avoid Oak Creek Canyon on the weekends especially to avoid traffic

2 Thank Karen T