The Views Inn Sedona
Arabella Hotel Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$164
  • Breakfast included
US$295
GreenTree Inn Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$124
Official Site
US$192
US$376
US$300
All reviewsyogurthard boiled eggsbell rockper loadcontinental breakfastvillage of oak creekroom was cleanred rockscinnamon rollsstay there againsmall poolfridge and microwavepool and hot tubstayed one nightholy crossnice place to stayminute drive
Reviewed 10 April 2014

With even the Best Western's in town running $200+, I'm so glad I decided to save the extra cash and stay here. Roomy, clean, comfortable beds, fridge, microwave, and even breakfast! There was nothing else we could have needed on this trip.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2014

We have been to the United States many times and never over-plan a trip as we have made some wonderful discoveries by seeing what is round the corner. The Views Inn was a delightful surprise. Clean, comfortable, good breakfast, and, as the name suggests, wonderful views. The Hotel Manager and his wife could not have been more helpful and friendly. We have passed through Sedona many times, but thought it would be cost prohibitive to stay there. My son is visiting the US from Australia next year and I have already recommended this motel to him. Thank you Views Inn for your hospitality.
M. R. & S. Clark, England

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Sarah C
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Why don't I start with what was wrong. Absolutely nothing !!!
Now for the positives. We spent two nights at The Views Inn and absolutely loved it. The person on duty, when we checked in at 10PM, was friendly, cheerful and made us feel welcome. We needed extra pillows, no problem. We needed some toothpaste, no problem. All of the staff were very nice and accommodating.
Now for the room. It was huge, by our standards. At home we have a California King bed and this one was bigger and almost as comfortable (nothing can be as comfortable as your own bed). There was a fireplace, a Jacuzzi tub, a separate shower, plenty of hot water and pressure, a flat screen TV, a mini frig, a microwave, a double sink vanity with a full length 8' mirror, an easy chair, a table with chair, a toilet in a separate room, an 8' closet with mirrored doors and a basket full of extra towels in addition to the normal ones you'd expect to find in a motel room. Everything was very clean, looked new and worked. The room was very attractive with wall hangings, crown molding and a two color paint scheme. Also, the room was really quiet (room 209 upstairs right next to the stairwell).
As I mentioned before, we arrived in the dark so we had no idea what kind of view to expect in the morning. When we got up and I looked out the window, "Courthouse Rock was in full view. When I went out to the car I looked up the street and there was "Bell Rock", looking like it was right in the middle of the road. There was plenty of parking and a nice size pool that looked very inviting and clean. The breakfast was adequate for us, cereal, bagels/cream cheese, small pastries, yogurt, orange juice, H.B. eggs, toast/jelly, fruit and coffee.
There is so much to see in and around Sedona that staying in Sedona proper wasn't that important. there were plenty of things to see and hiking trails nearby. There is a mini mart/gas station across the street. Even though Sedona was very crowed we had no problem finding a place to park. We didn't check out any nearby restaurants as we'd planned to eat at Elote in Sedona. I might add that the 45 minute wait was worth it.
We would absolutely plan to stay there again next year.

Room Tip: Second floor rooms, facing north, for the better view. I was told that all rooms are being updated and that they will all have king size beds, eventually.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank David W
Reviewed 19 March 2014

We spent a night here recently in their top-of-the-line room. The motel was busy, so parking was congested. Check in was efficient; I was asked to pay in full in advance, which was ok with me. In our room, everything but the toilet was in one room, so you basically watched TV, took a shower, brushed your teeth and read the paper in one place. Furnishings were a little worn but all right and of the type consistent with a mom and pop motel.There were plenty of towels and amenities. Oddly, information seemed to be disseminated as needed, e.g. there were no instructions for how to work the fireplace (I had to call), no password for the WiFi (I had to call), no information about breakfast (I guessed at the hours, took a look and had breakfast elsewhere). The continental breakfast offerings were basic but should be enough for most people. The lack of an elevator was a bit of a problem for us but probably would not be for many. Overall, I can't understand all of the high ratings; this is what it is, and I would gladly stay here again, but it's not the Four Seasons or even a great mom and pop motel. What you get is a nice older property with a little bit of updating on

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank JJTOH
Reviewed 18 March 2014

We really enjoyed our three night stay here! The view is beautiful, and we will definitely stay here again. The staff was friendly and helpful, the room was very clean but ordinary. The coffee was really good. Breakfast is not gourmet but it's breakfast and when traveling we eat all the time anyway, so it was great. The dryer had a little noise problem in the laundry facility but I'm sure that's been taken care of by now. Even though it's on a main street we didn't have any noise issues. It is within walking distance of several good restaurants and only a short drive into town. The pool is nothing fancy but again everything was well maintained. Great stay!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends