“Free breakfast and affordable with Breathtaking Views”

The Views Inn Sedona
Ranked #14 of 49 Hotels in Sedona
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

I am such a sucker for places to stay with continental breakfast and the Views Inn caught my attention since it was included in the stay.

The fiancé and I figured that we would be spending most of the time outdoors so we just needed a simple, comfortable and clean room to sleep. Not only that but something affordable as well. Located in Oak Creek Village just a few minutes drive from Sedona, the Views Inn was all of that. Although the rooms were a bit dated they were still very clean and you can still see the beautiful view of the red sandstone formations from your room/the Inn.

Also conveniently located just walking distance from a few restaurants, coffee shops, and bars. Would stay here again if I come back for a visit.

Stayed: February 2014

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Me and my family stayed at this hotel for one night. When we arrived I was antsy at first because we got a room right by the pool so I was afraid the noise would keep my two kids up. But not all! It was very quiet. The rooms are noce and clean. The bath room is big and the bathtub is a good size. The beds were prerty comfy and I am wierd when it comes to sleeping in hotel beds, but the beds are very clean. The air conditioning worked very well! I give this hotel 5 stars! I would go back and I will my next trip to Sedona! =)

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Deanna P
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I don't have enough words to speak of the classy qualities of The Views. First, we came in at night. It was alms nine pm, and EVERYTHING was closed or closing. We couldn't see a thing and hoped the price - $125 a night - was not indicative of hell. Well… The entry area is nice and open. It smells welcoming and appeared very clean. When we checked in, we explained we had not had dinner. The lady at the desk was very nice and called every restaurant around to see if they were opened. We checked in to our room on the second floor. It was very nice - better than we expected. The decor was modern, the beds comfortable, and the air worked well. The bathroom was large and very clean. When the sun rose, we could see the true beauty surrounding the hotel. It was amazing. Breakfast (included in your stay) starts at 7:30. Holy hot eggs, oatmeal, yogurt, and bagels! The breakfast was unreal to have been free. Seriously. Cereal, cinnamon rolls, Ocean Spray juice, Dannon yogurt… It would have cost us a good $20 if we'd had that out at a restaurant. All of the employees were wonderful and gracious toward us for choosing The Views. They wanted to make sure we were happy with our stay and that we had a good plan and maps for the day's activities. Do yourself a favor - If you are doing Sedona, do it at The Views.

Room Tip: Second floor views are breath-taking!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mr_and_Mrs_K_TN
Reviewed 27 June 2014

We stayed one night nearing the end of a 21 day tour. This is a modern motel in a pleasant area with views of the red rocks. Our room was clean and comfortable and well equipped. There is a lovely small area adjacent to the breakfast room where you can sit outside with breakfast. Staff were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 1953DaveH
Reviewed 22 June 2014

My family and I spent a week at the Views Inn. I must say it was a fantastic stay. The room was very clean and comfortable. The area was just beautiful, right in the middle of the mountains. We enjoyed the pool and the hot tub after each of our excursions. It was very quiet. The desk personnel and the maids were very pleasant and helpful. The Views Inn is not actually in Sedona, its actually in Oak Creek Village but it is the perfect location. Only about a 10 minute drive into Sedona. We loved our stay and didn't want to leave. I highly recommend this place.The breakfast left a little to be desired (4.75) rating. If you're going to Sedona I suggest you stay in Oak Creek Village.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Ron S
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed in Sedona for one night of an 18 day road trip. This motel is just fine for a stay in Sedona and was the best value in the area. The rooms were very clean, the views were spectacular. The furnishings were a little dated, but the beds were comfortable. The pool was nice and the breakfast was adequate.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Dianna H
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This motel was a great deal pricewise in an area of many high priced places to stay. It is located in the Village of Oak Creek, and is just a short drive to the downtown Sedona area. The views anywhere in this vicinity are breathtakingly beautiful. This motel is kept very clean by the staff. The rooms are nothing fancy, but we were more concerned about cleanliness when booking this trip. Staff members were wonderful to deal with, very responsive to anything we needed.
The breakfast was totally fine, I have seen reviews complaining about this (some people are just never satisfied!) but it covered the basics: bagels and bread to toast, hot and cold cereal, oj, yogurt, very freshly made coffee, and tea and hot chocolate as well, and mini cinnamon buns. We were quite happy staying here for five nights, the money that we did not have to spend for overpriced lodging we put to better use on our stay. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends