“I love The Views Inn Sedona!”

The Views Inn Sedona
Ranked #13 of 49 Hotels in Sedona
Reviewed 3 February 2010

As a native, I have been going to Sedona for many, many years now. I have stayed everywhere from resorts to a place to lay my head at night. The Views Inn (The Views) finds itself in the perfect place between luxury and necessity. The Views is settled in what I feel is the best part of the area. Not actually in Sedona, the Views is located in the Village of Oak Creek just south of Sedona on 179 and the home to Bell Rock and other beautiful settings in the Red Rocks. It offers beautiful views of many of the red rocks but if you want the best views, stay on the second floor if you can. If you cannot, you still have a nice view and you’re not that far from the base of the beautiful red rocks and the vortex at Bell Rock. The rooms are very comfortable and accommodating. Having a nice little refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot is always useful. Their rooms are esthetically soothing, very clean and I have never stayed anywhere that gave you so many towels. And whether your plans call for wine tasting, a romantic dinner or a few beers with music and friends, you are walking distance from A’Roma, Cucina Rustica, The Full Moon Bar and Grill or the local favorite, PJ’s Village Pub. If you are looking for a nice place to stay, close to a lot of evening activities after you’ve hiked, biked, jeeped or explored, stay at The Views Inn Sedona in The Village of Oak Creek! I have never been disappointed!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Joe4fun64

Reviewed 23 January 2010

This was a wonderful place to stay! The views were breath taking. The room was clean and quite nice. The staff was great. The shuttle service was really nice after a long day of hiking. The breakfast was tasty. The front desk staff were always eager to help. You can really tell that they care about their guests. Not too many hotels and motelscare so much. Our only criticism was that it was a little noisy at night due to some noise on the balcony. Luckily we were too tired from all the hiking to let it bother us too much. We have planned on returning will make reservations here again soon!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mycarlos
Reviewed 6 January 2010

The Views were great and the rooms very nice. they were big enough and nicely decorated with a small refer and micro. A good selections of tv stations, small pool and hot tub were available but we did not use them in the winter. the breakfast could have been better with just a few additions, real cream fro the coffee, milk and cereal,.

The hotel is located in Oak creek just a mile from Bell Rock which is visable from the deck.

A very nice little hotel which i would recomend.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ron57nie
Reviewed 15 October 2009

We booked to stay at the Views Inn for 2 nights but ended up staying 3 nights because our truck broke down. The owner leant his car to one of our party to go and get spare parts for the truck. The room was lovely, clean and the bed was heavenly. The hotel owner said that he has just replaced all the mattresses. There was a very limited breakfast but you could make toast and have coffee or oatmeal all included in the price. The staff were all extremely friendly and made us feel at home. We would definitely stay there again.

The only thing I would add is that the hotel is actually in Oak Creek which is quite a way from Sedona, although there are a few shops and cafes there, and there are roadworks at the moment on the road into Sedona. When they are finished you should be able to cycle into Sedona on the new cycle path.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank grannysue07
Reviewed 15 October 2009

We stayed here the end of September for a 3 night s.. Located south of Sedona in Oak Creek Canyon Village, it is still close to all the hiking trails, restaurants, amenities and beauty of the red rocks. We preferred being slightly removed from the bustle of tourism in downtown Sedona. The rooms are spacious, staff are friendly, rooms very clean and comfortable. Our room had a wonderful view of Bell Rock. Definitely good value in this hotel class.
It is clear the mattresses had just been replaced - ours had a brand new comfortable pillow top mattress and we saw the dumpster stuffed full with old mattresses from the hotel. (I checked on this since I was suffering with head to toe bed bugs bites which I got 4 days earlier in another Arizona hotel near Grand Canyon). That dumpster was chucked full of old mattresses so it is likely any prior bed bug issues have been resolved.
Continental breakfast included cereal, toast, fruit, juice and coffee/tea - more than enough to get you started for the day.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for comfortable, clean, budget oriented lodgings in the Sedona area.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank crazy3catlady
Reviewed 28 September 2009

We called a few months prior to our wedding because we needed a changing room before the ceremony. We spoke to the general manager at the time and told her we would need 2 rooms from 12p-3p so we could change and get ready and be at our wedding by 330p. She gave us a 1/2 day rate and booked the reservation. We had print outs of the confirmations as well. When we arrived at the hotel, the front desk clerk informed us that our reservations had been cancelled because our rate was too low and the hotel got new owners and the general manager was laid off. No one had ever called us, and they refused to honor the rate we had a confirmation for. I told the clerk I was going to get ready for my wedding in the lobby bathroom and he still did not care. My fiance asked to speak to the owner and he very rudely said he was one of them and there was nothing he could do. He had no sympathy that it was our wedding day, no one had the professional courtesy to call us and inform us that due to the rate we had received they had cancelled our reservation. He was rude and unprofessional. I was in tears getting ready for my wedding in the bathroom. Finally, he gave us the rooms, but by the time we got into them, I had 20 minutes to get into my wedding dress, do my hair. etc. If there was time to go to another hotel, I would not have given them my money, but did not have the time to drive to another hotel and get ready to be at my wedding on time. This hotel nearly ruined my wedding day and DEFINITELY ruined the experience of preparing for my wedding, being with my family, and made getting ready very stressful and rushed.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
4  Thank daisykiss82
Reviewed 5 September 2009

Proximity to uptown Sedona is good. If you are looking for a quiet hotel with a scenic view, this is the place to stay. We stayed here for two nights. The room was spacious, very clean, in great condition and serviced very well. Great room for a reasonable price.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple