“"The View -- The View"”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #2 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Sedona
Reviewed 8 May 2014

So you want your morning Starbucks drink. If you're in Sedona this is the coffee shop for you. The view is amazing!

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Thank goodness there is a Starbucks everywhere. You always know what your going to get. We tried to go to some of the local places, but they were not open yet, but Starbucks was!

Reviewed 16 March 2014

After an early tour of Sedona we would have loved to warm up with a cup of coffee, but the Starbucks was shut down for the night. Oh well, it meant we went to the bakery Wildflower Bread Company next door, which had great coffee and amazing food. Worth a visit.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

Great great views of the Red Rocks. Overheard a tourist comment "this is the best view I've ever seen at a Starbucks store". Friendly staff. Small store so overcrowding can occur during peak tourist season….Wish it was a corporate store that accepted Starbucks deals. Also wish they'd replace the stuffed lounging chairs. They are filthy, dusty, old. All in all, great location and reliable Starbucks quality. As locals we frequent at least once, usually twice a week.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

The one at Pinon Pointe: Both times I have been here, I had the same person help me. He did the register and made the coffee because it is a small place and I was in at non-peak hours. But he definitely knew what he was doing, more so than many other ones I have been to. Sorry I can't give him a name for credit.
Other than that, it is a typical Starbucks, but... oh yeah, it has an amazing view and oh yeah it has a great building with much more subdued signage and color.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!